Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Removing Clan Grand Hall Please Help

(PSN)LegionOfZoom1410

Question

Hey guys I'm doing some dojo rerenvations since old leader tru it out of whack a yr ago.

Anyone I went to destroy the Clan Grand Hall as all & it says I can't do to other components..

However I've read you must start with clan grandest hall & bad thing is there no way I can possibly tear it down without destroying everything upstairs & I spent weeks fixing that up.

So I wanted to ask is there any kind of work around to delete the halls without destroying the upstairs & clan grandest hall.

Is there any way I can add a 2nd elevator to the 2nd floor that will make it possible to destroy clan grandest hall if needed??????

Also of I destroy the hall with all decorations in it will the built decorations resources be refunded to vault?????

Please help hopefully I won't have to destroy clan grandest hall if so DE needs to fix it so we don't have to do it..

Also if I can add an elevator without losing stuff upstairs I'm hoping that can save me more problems Is it even possible?? Thx all

2 answers to this question

However I've read you must start with clan grandest hall & bad thing is there no way I can possibly tear it down without destroying everything upstairs & I spent weeks fixing that up.

So I wanted to ask is there any kind of work around to delete the halls without destroying the upstairs & clan grandest hall.

Is there any way I can add a 2nd elevator to the 2nd floor that will make it possible to destroy clan grandest hall if needed??????

Also of I destroy the hall with all decorations in it will the built decorations resources be refunded to vault?????

Yes the information you've read is correct.  You must destroy the Clan Grandest Hall First and anything connected to that room before you can destroy the Clan Grand Hall.

There's no other way around it.

All resources will be put back into the Vault, full refund.

Anytime you have clan dojo dependencies... the only way around them is to have a SECOND COPY of the room you are trying to remove in place.

You can't have two of the same clan halls.