The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Surround Display Resolutions

Dipstick

I am not sure if this was the right area to post this so please help point me in the right direction if it is not.

I just got home for the summer today and I had the idea to re-hook up my monitors in surround and play some warframe when I realized that warframe really doesn't like nvidia surround. I can play fine in 1920x1080 res but i can't play in the awesome 5760x1080 resolution due to it not being a setting.

On top of that, if I try to play It at all in borderless full screen I get an unresponsive black screen. I think that this is due to the fact that in borderless full screen the resolution tries to go to whatever your display resolution is, which for me is 5760x1080.

I know there is an ini work around for some games, I did it for skyrim. If anyone has any information on this, please help me out.

My graphics set up is 2 gtx 470s in sli.

Thank you for the info anyway.

Also as an update, minimizing warframe at that resolution and trying to pull it back up crashes (or at least becomes visually unresponsive)

For the time being I will just disable multi display surround, but I would greatly appreciate it if I could get some feedback from the community or DE about this issue.