Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Fan Concepts To Chew On

(PSN)bhetz

I'm a huge fan of the game, been playing on the PS4 from the moment I bought the system and I still consider Warframe to be the best game available.

Had some extra time and wanted to throw out a few ideas.

1) The Gauntlet- Alert with increased challenge difficulty and a small twist

One of the things that becomes apparent as you start to level your warframes and weapons is that much of the content is set intentionally to be mildly challenging, which honestly i'm fine with.  How about on a rare occasion you have an alert that is tough as in skillfully challenging but has a fun mod reward *if* you can beat it.  Not so much in a my melee is awesome, or my primary is awesome so I get free stuff sort of way but more like the obstacle course in the dojo but with enemies.  Then you add one minor catch, if you fall off, you actually die.  Meaning, your team has only the number of revives for the warframes among them to scale the labyrinth of challenges ahead of you (wall running, timed jumps, creative flips, limited blue orbs (or deactivated powers even)) with random enemies thrown in here and there.  Not everyone will make it through and that's okay.  If ninja's play here then give us a ninja obstacle course to show we have what it takes.

2) Mixed land and archwing missions. 

I assume this one is inevitable given the direction of the storyline but just makes sense that at some point we hit a portal and it throws us into space and we have to archwing it to the end.  Make it a double bonus and give us an archwing boss that isn't a giant reactor.   I for one want to have to dodge a giant energy blast or melee swipe, that just makes it fun.

3) Event mods go to the trader. 

Quite simply, take the event only mods and randomly throw them in to the trader.  His inventory could easily double and it wouldn't be a problem.  That way mods like 500 p buzz kill are obtainable or over a period of a few months someone might be able to get those event elemental mods (assuming they've run their share of void missions). 

4) Storyline Patch: History of the Tenno

How about a storyline based major quest.  The game could use a giant expansion to its storyline.  Make it a quest where we live the rise/fall of the Tenno that brought us to the reason we are so few and far between.  If it's going to conflict with some unveiling of where we are headed, speak to us through the memories of ordis or something and it gets fuzzy around the parts that would ruin the surprise.  Use it to release some sort of ancient warframe.  I for one would love a storyline driven quest to learn about the Tenno and possibly even see what the Tenno used to look like at their height of power.

Just some thoughts to add some spice.  Love the game, keep up the good work.