Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"rare" Mods?

Stupid_Idiot

It seems to me that there are rare mods like uber for each warframe, rarer mods like focus/streamline, and then there are even rarer mods like multishot (I am not counting thunderbolt and the related new ones because I have yet seen people getting any drops of them).  Not that I am complaining about drop rate, but if they are distinctive in rarity should we start add more rarity classes to accommodate them already?

Ever since the mod "fix" almost a month back i have yet to see one rare freaking mod!

I dont just play on the lower level planets either i usually run Europa/ Neptune/Pluto and i still don't see any.

The new marketplace fix and the scarcity of mods are what is stopping me from the optional reset.

I've found them all in my three week tenure on Warframe except for the latest ones (Thunderbolt, etc).  I got all my Multishot and Focus mods on Xini.

did you find hell's chamber as well ? (shotgun multishoot)

I haven't seen some rare mods at all while I've gotten a ton of streamline and focus. Also, is it just me or is rare fusion core dropping more often than common 1 (don't mistake this for common 3)?

I think I've only gotten one fusion core with a level 1 rating

Edit: Although that might be because they only show up on the earlier levels? I don't know.

Edited by Minnow23