Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reborn Tenno Vanguard | Storm Clan - 100 Members | Recruitment Page | Complete Dojo + Research

F1ddleD1ddle

In-game Name: Crizhalid

Steam Name: fallencrimson / TJ Crimson (I do not use Steam frequently)

Most used Warframe: Loki

Current Profile Rank: 3

Time Zone (GMT -/+): EST -05:00

Your reasons for applying to join our clan: None of my friends or acquaintances play this game, I often find myself playing a few rounds by myself and start to get annoyed of how long this game takes me since I've adjusted to Loki's kit from a solo perspective. (e.g. stealth, ambush) I would prefer playing with a group of co-ordinated players for defense missions and such.

Anything else you wish to tell us or express: Aside from thanking you for the opportunity to be a part of your community, nothing more.

In-game Name: Towerwatch

Steam Name: Towerwatch

Most used Warframe: Volt (I play Rhino a fair bit when soloing)

Current Profile Rank: 4

Time Zone (GMT -/+): Central US

I've been hurting for resources and gear for a while now, I recently got a Soma and Gram, but otherwise, I'm ill-equiped for most situations. I read about the ridiculous amount of bonuses in clans on the wiki, ad I'd love to upgrade my gear and meet some other players while I do it. 

I'm still fairly new at this game since I just got in it at update ten, but I'm absolutely in love with this universe. 

In-game Name: The_Green_Knight

Steam Name: The Green Knight

Most used Warframe: Exclibur

Current Profile Rank:1

Time Zone:GMT

Your reasons for applying to join our clan: so I can help others and to be helped and just to have fun

Anything else you wish to tell us or express: I like cake!

Edited by The_Green_Knight

In-game Name:Angry_Ging

Steam Name:viper1248

Most used Warframe:Volt

Current Profile Rank:2(nearly 3)

Time Zone (GMT -/+): 0+ GMT

Your reasons for applying to join our clan: Being in a clan adds a team aspect to the game that's better than just joining a randomly picked group by the game.

Anything else you wish to tell us or express: Bad usernames ftw!!

I can play on warframe unless im at school or football training or karate.

We'll submit vault screenshots to the contest, please say your opinion on your favorite of these:

7sr6.jpg
nmo1.jpg

Jazz sadly crashed here but we still took some pics for fun.
cvzg.jpg
qx1w.jpg
From left to righ:

Me as ember, Jazz0411 as other ember, _TK_ as nova and Ajkrumen as rhino.

Edited by Aure7

In-game Name: sirinik

Steam Name: sirinik

Most used Warframe: Nekros

Current Profile Rank: rank 6 mastery

Time Zone (GMT -/+): Eastern (GMT -4)

Your reasons for applying to join our clan: I got bored of soloing missions and wanted to find some good people

Anything else you wish to tell us or express: hmm... nope

In-game Name: UseAndGo

Steam Name: Daeyanna

Most used Warframe: Trinity, Soma/Boltor/Gorgon/Paris| Destiny | Melee varies alot

Current Profile Rank: Just 4 =)

Time Zone (GMT -/+): +3 Finland

Your reasons for applying to join our clan: I have been playing this game for solid 2 weeks or so and actually miss some good old fashioned teamplay so thats pretty much it

Anything else you wish to tell us or express: Im old player/gamer and looking for some team play and fun moments.

Edit: darn typos and updates

Edited by UseAndGo

• 4 weeks later...
In-game Name: Kusiq

Steam Name: Kusiq

Most used Warframe: Excalibur

Current Profile Rank: Initiate

Time Zone (GMT -/+): Eastern

Your reasons for applying to join our clan: You guys seem like a good clan

Anything else you wish to tell us or express: I am very new to this game but I really enjoy it a lot. This actually isn't the type of game that i normally play. I am used to playing games like FFXI or League of Legends but I wanted to play something different. This game at first qas questionable but after playing a few missions i realized that i've been playing for 2 hours. I plan to play this long term.

• 3 weeks later...
In-game Name: VioDuskar

Steam Name: kidjt94

Most used Warframe: Excaliber (soon to be Rhino)

Time Zone (GMT -/+): US central GMT -6

Your reasons for applying to join our clan: I'd like to get into some of the "clan only" features of the game, check out the clan forge, find new players to play with consistantly, and get advice from the clan "elders"

Edited by VioDuskar

In-Game Name: sEcKtUr8

Steam Name: sEcKtUr8

Most Used Warframe: Vauban (Nyx with Infested, just started Rhino)
Time Zone (GMT -/+): US Eastern GMT -5
Your reasons for applying to join our clan: I'd like to expand the group of people I play with, access the clan forge, and look into the Trading feature.

in game name : nexuslegend

steam name: mysticultima

most used warframe : rhino and volt equally cant isay iplay with one more than the other

current profile rank : 6

time zone: GMT +2:00

my reasons for joining : wanna join a friendly  clan  where ican enjoy communicating befriending  as well as fighting alongside my fellow tennos 

iwould be very honoured to join your clan

My current goal is to become  a strong tenno to help  my fellow tenno whenever my help is needed or iam called upon

one other thing my nickname nexuslegend is the my most favourite

because nexus means bond 

and i value bonds with other people above everything else  the best treasure we could gain in life is bonds among friends and family

Edited by Nexuslegend

• 3 weeks later...
In-game Name: Ro-i

Steam Name: dabro_roi

Most used Warframe: mag for now getting a rino next

Time Zone (GMT -/+): -+0

Your reasons for applying to join our clan: have been playing a while now and its time for the nest step and join a an active guild,

im now in a guild with only 5 ppl. and there only online in the morrning for me so that doesnt work

Anything else you wish to tell us or express: yaay UK and dutch members

In-game Name: Blainey

Steam Name: BLAiiNEx I was young when I made this, please don't judge me x]

Most used Warframe: Frost

Time Zone (GMT -/+): GMT

Your reasons for applying to join our clan: I'm a pretty serious gamer, I take games that I enjoy to the highest level I can. Heroic raiding on WoW, top 20 teams in Europe for competitive sniping on CoD4 / MW2 (Xbox), etc and joining a clan is the first step!

Anything else you wish to tell us or express: I'm new, but will be doing everything I can to advance quickly. Constantly checking sources like the Warframe Wiki to min-max my character.

Hopefully you guys will think I'm right for the part, look forward to playing with you!

Edited by Blainey

• 1 month later...

hey im SantaTheSleigher, I use this name for both warframe and steam. I am currently a gold initiate, I mainly use Ash as my warframe of choice. I live in eastern/canada time. I want to join a solid clan to join to participate in events and have fun. I am mainly a sniper or assault type soldier. I am happy to hear from your leaders and hope to be apart of your clan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In-game Name: Sleezzy

Steam Name: Sleezzy

Most used Warframe: Nova/Loki

Current Profile Rank: 1

Time Zone (GMT -/+): Current UK, soon Pacific

Your reasons for applying to join our clan: Wanting to join an active clan to further increase my enjoyment of warframe

Anything else you wish to tell us or express: just looking to have fun and learn more about the game

---------------------------------------------------------------------