The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Red Path Recruiting

Deshiel

Update :6/2/15 - Guild now has every essential rooms build, we are currently focusing on researching, wanna lend a hand? :)

We abandoned the leaderless Lovehugs in order to experience everything only a fully administrated dojo and clan has to offer. Lovehugs leaders are gone forever (nearing half a year of inactivity) and thus the members cannot research new stuff and enjoy new perks.

That is where we come in. We are looking for people that want to help us create a clan that can be of assistance to anyone who is seeking aid in the game.

We are passionate PVE and PVP players and we challenge each other from time to time to determine who packs the most powerfull punch. :)

Right now we are a ghost clan and my goal as a Warlord is to establish a core of people who will help me gain resourcess and build the DOJO so that even you can enjoy the full DOJO experience and a tremendous clan support.

Joining now and becoming an active force in our growth will grant you a very high rank in our clan a rank that won't be so easy to get for the later followers that will soon join our expanded clan when we move past the ghost type.

You can join us for a test run and see if you are comfortable in our company. We will harbor no ill will towards you if you decide to leave us afterwards.

We are aiming to grow strong enought to be able to support our members, but we also want to have fun. 

You are welcome to join us! 

PM me with your ingame name if you are interested or try to contact me in-game.

Edited by Deshiel

Hi, I'm a graphics design student and enjoy making logos. Do you need one? I will be happy to provide. Previous work seen here:

2lizkmp.jpg2jf7zo.jpg2ecmzaa.jpg

Thank you for your offer but my friend is already pitching some future clan logos for us. :)