Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Apply Raptr Promo Codes .

Maikky

I only get the white screen when I tried to reuse the raptr promo codes that I used before, after resetting. You all may be using codes that have expired or already used by some other player.

Promotional Codes can only be used once, you may need to contact Raptr instead of DE.

The 5000 credits has closed, but the other 2 rewards are still open I think, do you get the white page for all 3 reward codes (5000 creds, Orokin Reactor BP and Orokin Catalyst BP)?

Edited by OrokinNoob

I only get the white screen when I tried to reuse the raptr promo codes that I used before, after resetting. You all may be using codes that have expired or already used by some other player.

Promotional Codes can only be used once, you may need to contact Raptr instead of DE.

The 5000 credits has closed, but the other 2 rewards are still open I think, do you get the white page for all 3 reward codes (5000 creds, Orokin Reactor BP and Orokin Catalyst BP)?

I claimed them last Thursday .

I haven't reset, I just tried using the codes .

I claimed them last Thursday .

I haven't reset, I just tried using the codes .

Oh okay, like I was saying might want to check with Raptr then, I've had that problem before with my raptr rewards. Each code is suppose to be unique to each account, but sometimes they get hit so hard with members redeeming rewards on popular games, people get the same code or glitched codes.

Just shoot them an email, it should be fixed quick.