Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea The Movement Rework

LilHypezKiid

I have been watching some anime lately and I've noticed that in a lot of the action animes, the characters are usual able to do a short teleport which gets them behind enemies.

What i was thinking is that in this new rework, maybe you can aim your crosshair at enemies with a fixed range and by pressing a button/key, you would teleport behind them. 

I was also thinking that to make sure this does not become a copy of certain abilities, you must be in front of the enemy (I'm not sure if you have to be in stealth or not yet to make it's not OP).

What do you think?

I think an interesting way to implement this would, be to work it into melee stance system. While channeling you hit the sprint button, it would make you dash foward. Can be a teleport animation or a quick dash foward, at the cost of energy. Maybe even with a short invulnerability phase.

Isn't that what Ashes 3rd ability is a teleport?  Does the same thing, puts you right behind the enemy for a melee strike

I know, however the difference with this is that its only a short range, also if it were implemented they would probably change his third because it would not be as unique per se.

I think an interesting way to implement this would, be to work it into melee stance system. While channeling you hit the sprint button, it would make you dash foward. Can be a teleport animation or a quick dash foward, at the cost of energy. Maybe even with a short invulnerability phase.

Yeah something along the lines of this, however I'm not sure you would need the invulnerability though