The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Videos For All Warframes

Ok, so when the new Warframe, Vauban was released, there was a nice video that showed him in action and showed his abilities, along with an explanation for each ability he had.  Now, I know this might sound kinda useless, or useless, but, what if they did that for all of the Warframes?  I think it would be a nice, effective, yet simple way of displaying each of the warframes and helping those who are new, get a feel for what each Warframe is like and how their abilities work.

Here you go.

He does do a great job, as have others, but I think if they did it and use the Lotus voice for it, then it would be a nice, formal way of displaying each of the Warframes.    Also, they could add the alt. helmets and for the ones with  Prime status, they can show a view of the Prime version of a warframe,

He does do a great job, as have others, but I think if they did it and use the Lotus voice for it, then it would be a nice, formal way of displaying each of the Warframes.    Also, they could add the alt. helmets and for the ones with  Prime status, they can show a view of the Prime version of a warframe,

I actually didn't like the Vauben video they did themselves though. It was too short and if DE does their own they will never critic the abilities such as, this ability is a waste of energy at the moment in comparison to this (looking at you Ember) or mention interesting combos you can do such as Mag's Bullet Attraction combined with Excalibur's Javelins = MEGA DAMAGE.

I actually didn't like the Vauben video they did themselves though. It was too short and if DE does their own they will never critic the abilities such as, this ability is a waste of energy at the moment in comparison to this (looking at you Ember) or mention interesting combos you can do such as Mag's Bullet Attraction combined with Excalibur's Javelins = MEGA DAMAGE.

I see DE's video as an overview, a visual showcase of what you can already read in-game on the market and skill cards. Videos about how to build a character and which skills to take however, I would rather see made by players. I don't think DE would ever design a character and then say, don't use this ability, it is a waste of mod capacity and energy.

But thats because the videos are not suppose to show combos and secrets and stuff.  The point of the video is to one, show what it looks like.  Two, state what its starting stats are.  Three, show and describe each ability it has.  And four, to show how the ability is used.   Now, they should only show what its main purpose is, but I can see them showing how other warfrmaes can benefit from it (especially things like Trinity's abilities, Mag's Bullet Attraction, etc.)

But, in the end, the videos serve as a quick and easy to understand video that showcases the very fundamentals of each Warframe.