Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bows/snipers And Expl.secondary Ammo Bug

Erukyo

Today while doing some void speedruns I had Dread and Sancti Castana equipped, and noticed something out when I seemed to run out of ammo really quickly for my bow, and when I switched to Castana, it would have no spare ammo.

Then I realized going into the next mission that my starting ammo for the dread was 30 and I couldn't pick up more than 30 bow ammo at a time. I also found out that any time I fired an arrow, if I switched to Castana I would have one less ammo in my spare ammo capacity and vice versa.

Basically, since explosive secondary weapons use sniper ammo (which apparently also counts as Bow ammo?) If you have a sniper or bow equipped with a Castana or Angstrum your max ammo will be capped at whatever weapon has the lowest spare ammo pool, and both your primary and secondary weapon will draw from the same ammo pool.

Dunno if this is the same if you have an explosive primary and secondary equipped, but I imagine so...

So come on DE, can we get some fixes for these? Bad enough you tinkered with all the explosive weapons and made them really hard to scavenge ammo for, but they also mess with primaries that use bow/sniper ammo? That's just low.