Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi People!

Sekan

Hello everyone, i am Sekan or Sekan13. I have been playing warframe since it was in closed beta... And this is my first forum post ever...

I love warframe and i have liked the concept since i tried it. I remember the buggy mess i started out playing, with wierd talent trees and only one map... But the game was fun none the less! My first warframe was Volt... I have always liked electricity based powers, and he at the time seemed to be the closest thing to a mage.

Over the years i have seen all sorts of events come and go, and i have loved every minute of it... Even the incredibly buggy ones :D

Anyway i thought it was time i said "Hi" to the warframe community, which i quite frankly like quite a bit. 

I might be seen posting fan-fiction soon... I have an idea for some grineer based story-thingy, and what do i realy have to lose by posting it? :) 

Anyway that is all i have to say... So... Hi!

Welcome back to all things good, Tenno!

You've been there before I have, but...welcome back / to the forums, all the same!  If you ever need a warm body to get rag-dolled at 1000 enemies at a time and somehow not die, please feel free to look me up!  Always love to see lore-things, as well!  Crank it out, and know that you have support.  :D