Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build For Ash

Karukiku

Hello buddy,

Not bad but you must pay to attention with your energy.

Honestly I use to melee build or damage build, why?

Because I've got arcane Trickery so I can often be invisible.

I let you check these builds (tried and approved):

http://imgur.com/ZtBBa7q

-> melee build

http://imgur.com/Fa2A5ET

-> dmg build

Have fun! ;)

My apologies because some translations can be in french but if you want I translate them just tell me. :)

Edited by CGs_Knackie

Hello buddy,

Not bad but you must pay to attention with your energy.

Honestly I use to melee build or damage build, why?

Because I've got arcane Trickery so I can often be invisible.

I let you check these builds (tried and approved):

http://imgur.com/ZtBBa7q

-> melee build

http://imgur.com/Fa2A5ET

-> dmg build

Have fun! ;)

Oh yeah, I'm arcaning out my stuff for trickery too!

Thanks for the awesome builds mate!

Love it when mods get funky in people's builds, I'll try these out mate!

English here a bit hard to figure out what is what, but I'll try my best going by picture.

Alright mate otherwise I'm happy if I helped you. ;)

Enjoy right now. ^^

Translator :

Courage Passager = Transient Fortitude

Vitalité = Vitality

Expertise Ephémère = Fleeting Expertise

Rationalisation = Streamline

Intensifier = Intensify

Flux Accru = Primed Flow

Equilibre = Equilibrium

Allonge = Stretch

Continuité Accru = Primed Continuity

Etroit d'Esprit = Narrow Minded

Super-étendu = Overextended

Ombre de Fumé = Smoke Shadow

it's good to know many languages haha

I have a bulky Ash, Blade Storm Ash, and Melee Ash.

However, the Melee Ash is primarily centered around high duration and the use of Rising Storm. With this build, your Melee counter lasts for 15+ seconds, giving you the opportunity to reach excessively high combos:

32742abe63cfd815acb425de25de8a27.png

Flow is not used, so I use Arcane Locust to add more energy for random usage, but it's not neeeded. That's just me.

I use it with this Dragon Nikana build (it's the only melee I use and I have two for six different builds):

905872697bc11831524a2c218595ec93.png

It's easy to rack up your combo counter, but in case enemies are scarce, use Teleport if you want. Narrow Minded decreases its' effectiveness but it still reaches very far. If not, use Blind Justice 'Guiding Light' combo, or do whatever you want, I'm pretty sure you know how to move in this game.

Edited by LazerSkink

I use this

8cHVOIq.jpg

Obviously Flow can be raplaced with the Prime variant

The general idea of my build is to abuse the hell out of Teleport and the finishers it allows you to do.

I don't see much point in running power strength on Ash, sure it does wonders for your ulti, but given that it already scales off of your melee combo buff, you don't really need it. 

Vigor and Vitality are your two tank mods, there to just pad out your HP as much as possible, no shield mods, because I want to be taking damage to proc rage and recover energy, given that that is my energy sustain. I have Bladestorm for invulnerability and teleport + life strike melee, so getting hit isn't really an issue. 

I originally had Constitution over Primed continuity, but given that I didn't have too much of a problem with knockdowns, I decided to drop it for a bit more duration. 

Duration isn't a massive focus for this build, I'd rather have SS up to stun things, but running at -5% gives you enough time to regen a bit of energy, or res a teammate in a pinch.

Fleeting and Streamline are there to cap out my efficiency, so I can spam more skills, Teleport in particular is amazing when you learn to chain it, you can execute enemy after enemy, after enemy with little to no effort, plus it makes your 1 pretty much free, which helps vs flying enemies that are a pain to melee.

I run Fortitude because I really like the mod, but that last slot is really up to you. For me having my shield up a bit more frequently, as well as the chance to block CC that I miss avoiding is totally worth the slot, though you can just as easily run an augment, power strength, or pretty much anything else here.

For my playstyle of really agressive melee this build works great, though it wouldn't be as good if you want to run Ash as a gun frame