Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impossible To Get 100% With Warframes~ :o

Guest Hermaphrodite

Guest Hermaphrodite

Hello all~.

I'v already sent in a ticket regarding my issue with this, but i'v noticed that ANYONE who wishes to get a 100% record on their stats with only 1 Warframe will be unable to do so, unless you picked your starter as Excaliber.

Since any new player is forced into the tutorial as an excaliber with a Braton, even upon skipping the tutorial within seconds of starting it your stats are screwed and will forever show that you used both of those things, even if you never owned or bought them :P.

For a perfectionist like me, i'v been waiting since Closed Beta itself for an optional reset to come around, and i'm happy to see it finally did, but I do think that the tutorial should be fully optional and can be skipped before even starting it, or at least allowing players to pick their warframe " before " starting it, instead of after.

Myself I am currently aiming for a 100% usage of Mag only, but due to the tutorial forcing me to use an Excaliber for 4 seconds, that's impossible , I will forever be at 99% unless they change the tutorial to not effect your stats.

I know this isn't an issue to most people, and is considered something most would look over, but it's something I thought i'd point out to anyone who likes to play their games in a perfectionist way or " 1 weapon 1 character 1 playstyle " kind of deal, such as what I tend to do on alt accounts for entertainment and bragging rights of sorts.

anyhow have fun~ :3

Edited by Hermaphrodite

Guest Hermaphrodite

I believe it now is optional, as I was able to skip it after my reset. Although I may not be sure if it's still like that for those who haven't reset.

I believe it now is optional, as I was able to skip it after my reset. Although I may not be sure if it's still like that for those who haven't reset.

IT is optional to skip it once it starts, but the moment you spawn as excaliber yours stats are going to show that you used excaliber, even if you didn't do anything :P

my main complaint is don't make the tutorial record stats like that, as it's a " trainer " mission of sorts, or for players that already know how they want to start out to skip it entirely.

Guest Hermaphrodite

Well, I have my Loki at 100% :)

Lucky you :P , but I used an optional reset recently and was forced to use Excaliber :o

Guest Hermaphrodite

I get your concern. But why on Earth would you limit yourself to only one frame ever?

Something different :P

I'm actually only using the starter MK-1 , Lato Vandal, and Skana as my only weapons, to make it interesting for me :p

I will say I'd give anything for Skana to be a multi-target hitting blade T.T

Thats like... marriage. Without ever dating. Just to try something different. :P Either way, good luck, If you put enough time in your percentage of use eventually will push it to be less than 1% making it 100%(seemingly) on your frame of choice

Guest Hermaphrodite

Thats like... marriage. Without ever dating. Just to try something different. :P Either way, good luck, If you put enough time in your percentage of use eventually will push it to be less than 1% making it 100%(seemingly) on your frame of choice

How so? x3 , i'v played this game since it's first Closed-Beta , and i'v sadly grown a little tired of it, so setting a goal like this will keep me busy, I can still always test out new things on another account, but this one is aiming to be different is all :P

I'm not QUITE as extreme as this but it's pretty normal to only want to play one frame. I only play Trinity and will probably always just play Trinity. If a Prime version of Trinity comes out, I will grab that as my second frame. I levelled Mag to 27 before I managed to finish farming Trinity so it has left a massive dent in my stats, but I don't really care about my stats an awful lot, in fact I will deliberately ruin my accuracy stat by simply shooting absolutely everywhere at the end of missions. *Yaaay*

Guest Hermaphrodite

Churpy, on 19 May 2013 - 07:32 AM, said:

I'm not QUITE as extreme as this but it's pretty normal to only want to play one frame. I only play Trinity and will probably always just play Trinity. If a Prime version of Trinity comes out, I will grab that as my second frame. I levelled Mag to 27 before I managed to finish farming Trinity so it has left a massive dent in my stats, but I don't really care about my stats an awful lot, in fact I will deliberately ruin my accuracy stat by simply shooting absolutely everywhere at the end of missions. *Yaaay*

Haha well i don't care about my accuracy and stuff, i'm just going for a high-end goal of 100% with Mag, and my starter weapons, which were the MK-1 , Lato Vandal , and Skana.

My two complaints though, Wishing Skana hit multiple targets, and Mag's head is ugly, like a Metroid x.x

Since stats in this game have 0 meaning currently, and seem to only be for your personal records...don't see why they couldn't just add in a stat reset button. I can't imagine how many corpus you killed, or how long you played a frame mattering to anyone but you anyways...so why not.

Guest Hermaphrodite

Since stats in this game have 0 meaning currently, and seem to only be for your personal records...don't see why they couldn't just add in a stat reset button. I can't imagine how many corpus you killed, or how long you played a frame mattering to anyone but you anyways...so why not.

as i stated in my thread this is something for myself, I wouldn't even bother doing this if there was no stat-recording :P

Guest Hermaphrodite

Hey guys i see some of you are saying why are you limiting your self well maybe she doesnt have enough platinum or cant get all the pieces for the blueprint and honestly 99% is absolutely fine what is wrong with that?

I'm not limited with Platinum or frustrated with finding blueprints, this is just a challenge on this account I'v set up for myself.

It's easy for anyone to use several warframes and band-wagon jump to the newest or most powerful weapons, I think it would be rather interesting to see how far I could go using only my starter gear, with the stats to prove it :P

I understand your concern and I agree with your point. But playing only one frame is like going to the bar and drinking 1 diet coke...

"What will you be having tonight, Mack?"

"I'll have one diet coke please.. "

Actually you are wrong in that matter.  It takes a significant amount of uses for one warframe to get the 100%.  My Loki had the 100%, after about 200+ matches.  I know it isn't a true 100% but in the profile it will tell you it is.  You just have to use the warframe and abuse it till you do.