Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sell Trash Button

Aerensiniac

Since DE seems to be hell bent on keeping the useless skill mods on the drop table, i suggest to at least give the players a one click button which will sell all non-upgraded skill mods except one each of their respectful copies.

Personally i cba to spend 10 minutes after each mission to browse through frame skills, trying to determine what i upgraded an what i didnt, what i need (i wish there would be something i needed) and what i dont.

So, hold shift and click on every card you do not want. then click sell. or you could use those cards for upgrading other cards for cheaper than fusion... or, not pick up any more mods. guess that works too. but i use the first one. and the second one. 

is it really that hard?

dont you think your exaggerating a little bit?

you ever see those infomercials that have someone drag a vacuum cleaner up some stairs, but its just so hard (but not really)?

you remind me of those people.... just sayin

Well for one, i have repeatedly said that skill mods are only there to screw the drop rates of the players.

20 whatever rare skills drop while there are only 17 nonskill mods + core, leading up to the awesome conclusion that even in the case of getting a rare, you still have more than 50% chance of it being a completely useless trash skill mod.

For two: If im penalized like that, i think i could have the freedom to not to spend half a hour on cleaning up my mod directory each day.

So no. Its not that its that hard, its more like "not worth the effort".

Take it or leave it. Not that it would ruin YOUR life if you had such a button.

There is a sort function specifically to stop you needing to sort through them and find out which ones you need.

Hell, by defualt they're arranged by time acquired.

What's more, I'm going to laugh when you sell your unranked Flow mod.

What's more, Why are you selling mods anyway?
Use them as fodder to upgrade other ones.

@ Crow-K: Cost to Fusion Power ratio-wise, the only thing cheaper than a Fusion Core is a duplicate mod.  If the cards have the same polarity, then the fused card has the same Cost to Fusion Power ratio as Fusion Cores.  If the cards have different polarities, then it's twice as expensive, per Fusion Power, to fuse the card as a Fusion Core.

@Aerensiniac: If you're selling Mods you're doing it wrong.  Fuse them.  I've got 300+ hours in patch 7 and I still don't have a single rank 10 mod.  I've got 2 rank 8s (Redirection and Vitality) and 2 rank 6s (Serration and Hornet Strike) and I know that going up a single rank requires as many mods as all the previous ranks combined.  If you've got issue with junk, do what my buddy did and just fuse them all into a Redirection.

There is a sort function specifically to stop you needing to sort through them and find out which ones you need.

Hell, by defualt they're arranged by time acquired.

What's more, I'm going to laugh when you sell your unranked Flow mod.

What's more, Why are you selling mods anyway?

Use them as fodder to upgrade other ones.

Notice: SKILL mods.

Why on earth would i want to sell weapon/frame mods?

@ Crow-K: Cost to Fusion Power ratio-wise, the only thing cheaper than a Fusion Core is a duplicate mod.  If the cards have the same polarity, then the fused card has the same Cost to Fusion Power ratio as Fusion Cores.  If the cards have different polarities, then it's twice as expensive, per Fusion Power, to fuse the card as a Fusion Core.

@Aerensiniac: If you're selling Mods you're doing it wrong.  Fuse them.  I've got 300+ hours in patch 7 and I still don't have a single rank 10 mod.  I've got 2 rank 8s (Redirection and Vitality) and 2 rank 6s (Serration and Hornet Strike) and I know that going up a single rank requires as many mods as all the previous ranks combined.  If you've got issue with junk, do what my buddy did and just fuse them all into a Redirection.

As you pointed out skill mods have by definition a different polarity than other mods, making them -75% effective in fusion processes.

With that you have the game's most worthless fusion mods: Skill mods.

They are worthless, in fusion they take up more money for 75% less effect... just no.

The only thing these mods are good for is an artifical nerf on drops, cause with the loot table littered with them, you will find less useful mods. Its literal trash.

Edited by Aerensiniac

Notice: SKILL mods.

Why on earth would i want to sell weapon/frame mods?

The word is not "Skill" if you're referring to the abilities warframe's possess, the word is "Ability" mod.

Skill mod is a mod.

Anyway, the idea is still a poor one, if you're selling mods, you're doing it wrong.

What's more, the rest of my first post.

The word is not "Skill" if you're referring to the abilities warframe's possess, the word is "Ability" mod.

Skill mod is a mod.

Anyway, the idea is still a poor one, if you're selling mods, you're doing it wrong.

What's more, the rest of my first post.

In regards of your post: Its debatable.

Personally, i disagree with you. To use ability mods in fusions costs first of all more and second, their fusion value will be 75% less.

Its the very definition of wasteful, inefficient, lavish usage of resources, and i for one say no thanks.

Edited by Aerensiniac

you need over 1000 duplicate serration mods to fully upgrade serration.

Every 12 common ability mods removes one of those.

I will garuntee every cent in my bank account that you receive more than 12 ability mods per serration.

yeah, it's not the maximum efficiency, but it's the only viable method.

Because last I checked, nobody has ovber a thousand duplicate rare mods sitting around.

Edited by NotaCobra

In regards of your post: Its debatable.

Personally, i disagree with you. To use ability mods in fusions costs first of all more and second, their fusion value will be 75% less.

Its the very definition of wasteful, inefficient, lavish usage of resources, and i for one say no thanks.

No offense, but saying that you think selling mods is a good idea just pegs you as someone new to the game.  As you play more, you will realize the error of your ways.

Unfortunately, the forums are filled with people like you who post lots but don't actually play much.  And DE gives your opinions the same value as people who actually spend time playing the game.  As a result, we get "balance" patches based on people who don't even understand the game.  Like nerfing "godmode" Rhino who "everyone takes on high level defense runs."

Edited by Inez