The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Extreme Lag/stuttering/crashing After Seimini Encounter

SwornCypher

So here was the situation. I joined in on a game in Seimini in Ceres because the credit rewards were good. I had a Greedy Mag and when we got started, I began pulling infested in and we defeated them up until wave... 3-4 I believe. We didn't get to the 5 round mark I believe. In the middle of round 3-4, (the tram moved from it's original position) all of a sudden everything started to become laggy and unresponsive. Then the host migration appeared and it also lagged as well. My laptop did not respond to any of my commands. I shut my laptop down, and rebooted it. I went back into Warframe and it was still laggy and with long response time. Mind you that everything was okay and smooth BEFORE the encounter in Seimini. After that my Warframe is completely unstable with stuttering, lagging, and crashing. Also, my internet connection was good.

Here's probably some factors I can come up with:

Someone must have not liked my G-mag Pull and proceeded to sabotage my laptop/Warframe connection with whatever methods they can. It was a full cell, btw.

The host was REAL bad and therefore it had to migrate host but that resulted in high instability. 

Could be just the map itself.

P.S: The coloring of my Mag is weird when I enter the map. My color outline is mainly black and then gold yellowish. However, the gold yellowish color appears orange or something of the sort.

If you had anything like this happen to you, please do tell. I would like to hear solutions and explanations from the community and DE. Thanks in advance. 

If you need me to provide screenshots or more explanation, then please ask .

UPDATE: I've just tried it again 15 minutes later and it is STILL unstable. :( My warframe experience, ruined. 

Another side note is that my laptop is now laggy with long response time after the encounter when I quit/enter Warframe. It wasn't before. 

Edited by SwornCypher

P.S: The coloring of my Mag is weird when I enter the map. My color outline is mainly black and then gold yellowish. However, the gold yellowish color appears orange or something of the sort

what is your PC species ? (rig)

do you have multi-thread rendering ON in launcher options ? turn it off if so

PS: the weird coloring is due to ceres planet having weird lighting, so you should not be bothered that much

• 3 weeks later...