Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founder's Pack And Price Discrepancy

sylothix

I'm unsure on where to post this topic so I'll just post this here instead.

The Hunter Founder's Pack in USD costs $50 as I read in the wiki (though it could have now changed and leave this topic completely pointless). The price for European customers however is at €45 which translates roughly to $58, that is a considerable price discrepancy between two different customers and I am wondering why it exists?

I know a lot of game publishers like shafting the EU on regional prices but why do it here as well? Is there any reason for this large price gap between the USD and Euro?

I would also assume that this applies to all platinum purchases in the game. 

Edit:  Additional comparisons - $250 USD for Grandmaster Founder's Pack against 225 for the EU which roughly translates to $292. You can formulate your own thoughts on the subject with that. 

Edit2: Changed £ to  € (Why is Euro sign all grey?)

Edited by sylothix

its a bit of a broken system sometimes when I load the buy plat/founders page its showing me the price in dollars and I can click buy and for example $50=£33 but other times the page will load with euros were 45=£40 for the exact same plat/founders package

Yeah , unsure about that system , wanted to upgrade to Grand-Master today , (would cost about 115€) but it gave me the Euro Price of 135 € . That´s a gap of about 20 €. These are Taxes , nothing more . The american System has a different Tax-System (for example food is more Expensive in the States) .

yup my exact problem Sylothix, last few days its been changing between euros/dollars but for the last few hours its only showing me euros, payed £33 for the Hunters package 2 days back and was looking to pay the same for the upgrade to masters but now its only showing euros which is working out at £38