Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

::falling Down The Map:: Endless Loops & Universe Box

Psychen

Most of us know the endless loop: It happens on elevators, crossing a door while it's opening/closing, constant enemy knockdowns (like Krill), and so forth.

4h2YlTp.jpg?1

With the last fixes now most of the loops eventually stop, followed by a revive/forfeit screen, and if you decide to revive you are placed in the mission at a somewhat random location.

While the amount of loops being increased, at least now there appears to be a way inside the mission again (even if by punishing someone to use a revive for a bug).

-----------

In one recent falling event, instead of going on loop, I ended up in a box like *universe. The walls and ground were solid, you could normally wall run them.

RA0cKMW.jpg

Even if it was quite beautiful, I still manage to ruin the mission since I had the Datamasses and no way of getting out. I wonder if this has happen to anyone.

-----------

On a short note: In mobile defenses like Lua, Kistes & Kappa where you sometimes fall inside the orokin artifact, the new fix shows a black screen and re-position to the artifact (like if falling an abyss).

The problem is that the artifact floor  continues to be bugged and you'll keep falling on a loop (unless you have Slash Dash or Rhino Charge).

It would be really great if there was a simple command that we could use to /unstuck ourselves. Even if it was something as simple as returning us to our original spawn location. Of course there has to be some sort of 'check' so that the command cannot be abused in any way.

Edited by SuicidalGirl

Hi all.  Just started playing, first post.

Anyways I was working my way to Saturn and saw my first Alert type mission pop up so jumped in.  At one point during the mission someone I was following ran across the wall to cross a large open area.  I haven't quite got the hang of the wall running / jumping just yet.  I didn't stick to the wall high enough and hit the railing on the far side, and fell.  I got teleported back to where I initially attempted the wall run, and tried again.  This time I missed and got stuck on a tiny ledge along the wall, and then fell again trying to get back up.  After that, the game seemed to be trying to teleport me back to that ledge, but it wouldn't place me quite on it, and I ended up falling endlessly.  Eventually the screen would black out, except for the chat window, and the sound started to echo.

After the screen being black for a minute or so it would finally put me back near the ledge, but as soon as I moved I would just fall again.  Fortunately the rest of the team finished the mission but had to wait for the timer because I could not go to the extraction point.

Hi all.  Just started playing, first post.

Anyways I was working my way to Saturn and saw my first Alert type mission pop up so jumped in.  At one point during the mission someone I was following ran across the wall to cross a large open area.  I haven't quite got the hang of the wall running / jumping just yet.  I didn't stick to the wall high enough and hit the railing on the far side, and fell.  I got teleported back to where I initially attempted the wall run, and tried again.  This time I missed and got stuck on a tiny ledge along the wall, and then fell again trying to get back up.  After that, the game seemed to be trying to teleport me back to that ledge, but it wouldn't place me quite on it, and I ended up falling endlessly.  Eventually the screen would black out, except for the chat window, and the sound started to echo.

After the screen being black for a minute or so it would finally put me back near the ledge, but as soon as I moved I would just fall again.  Fortunately the rest of the team finished the mission but had to wait for the timer because I could not go to the extraction point.

haha! same happened to me right now. ^^