The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☯☠==/\== 7Th Syndicate ==/\==☠☯

---No-Mercy---

New%207th%20syndicate%20header_zps8kh35h

New%207th%20syndicate_zpsbcu3okz3.png

Greetings Fellow Tenno!

Are you looking for a great community to have fun with?

Are you looking for a well-established, professionally run clan that is full of harden veterans and friendly characters to help you earn great rewards in the world of Warframe?

Are you looking for PVP and PVE gaming?

Then looking no further….

Our Community

7th Syndicate is a foundational Clan that has been around since alpha which has grown and moulded itself the same way Warframe has. We have in that time created a multicultural society of both fun and wacky players as well as stoned harden veterans which love nothing more than coming online and playing the game with others and enjoying each other’s company. The community has flourished over the years and with our founding motto “Every Player is important” the community continues to grow with great and successful players. We hope that you can be one of these great players too.

7th Syndicate offers a wide range of facilities including:

· A fully upgraded dojo which changes with the seasons to keep it fresh and exciting

· Weekly competitions which sometimes offers 1000’s in platinum prizes

· A Managed Council which wants to hear your idea’s to shape the clan

· A Buzzing Website to chat with friends and fellow Tenno about the latest stuff on Warframe

· A Fully Working TeamSpeak Channel

· And Much Much More….!!

PVP and PVE

We like to think of ourselves as diverse which is why we cater to both PVE and PVP players, we want to make sure you enjoy yourselves here and experience everything Warframe has to offer, so whether its slashing a NPC to bits or capturing a dark sector with your fellow PVPer’s. You can do it all right here.

The Website

Our Website is the place to be, you can chat to other Tenno about the latest updates on the game, what’s the latest things happening in the clan and even participate in helping the clan shape itself. You can even find out of what competitions are running to win TOP TOP PRIZES!!!

We also offer sections to chat about other games so if you’re playing something else, maybe there is someone in the clan that you might want to join you in your gaming?

TeamSpeak

Our TeamSpeak Channel is always echoing with the sounds of fun and laughter. Although we have Clan rules to make sure everyone plays nice and is respectful to one another, we try to keep the community a free thinking freedom of expression entity to make sure everyone from all walks of life feels welcome in our home

Twitch

Are you a streamer? Well you’re most welcome here; we have some of the most popular streaming community players here and would love to add your streaming expertise to the ranks. If you’re lucky we might even feature your streams on our websites for even more people to view your awesome gaming experiences.

If any of this sounds good to you please don’t hesitate to registering at our website here www.7th-syndicate.co.uk

!!! .We are all really looking forward to greeting you into our fun loving family friendly community. !!!

Edited by --No-Mercy--

I've been in this Clan of perfect misfits for about a week now, and I'm enjoying my time. Lots of helpful members, helping me to level, go on resource runs,

Lots of witty banter in TS, and funny moments. I'm happy to be part of this sh!tshow. Come join us, and have FUN!

Edited by AttilaPlays

Really friendly people, and, if you're new to the game, everyone is happy to help you out :P

It's also good for first time raiders, as the team speak server allows you to receive real time instructions from raid veterans :)

If you want to have a good time with cool people. You should join this community. 7th has a focus on fun. There are not many clans that have the same bond with players as we do.

Also, WANT TO BUY GOOAAT?

Edited by Azulinee

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I joined this clan. Joined the ts wf channel right after. Met some cool and funny people. Had a great time with them. They helped me farm some good primed stuff and we've done some other funny farming sessions. They gave me all the info I needed regarding warframe. The clan's site has the entire knowledge base needed in warframe. Check it out and see for yourself.