Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Locked Doors Without Lockdown

FemaleSniper86

Okay, since last update I have had this happen many times, forcing me to abort the mission.

There is no Lockdown, can't go to any panels and ruining windows to cause a lockdown doesn't open the door I HAVE TO go through.

So I stand there, happily staring at a locked door.

Anyone else who has had this happen?

You've probably got a bugged out objective marker, and have found a door that unlocks later on in the mission.

These doors often contain the route to the exit and are locked until you complete the objective.

Sometimes, however, the objective marker can appear to be behind them due to one of the many bugs that seems to mess with it's position.

@NotaCobra your right about the door unlocking later in the mission. It's usually the door you have to exit to get to the extraction area.

I played Caloris twice now and for some reason the objective counter is bugged as I get to this door and there are still a couple of mobs the other side (but because I am using Loki I can decoy them close enough to the door to take out). While doing this in one instance my objective counter was showing one left yet I was told that I had completed the mission and no other lifeforms remained but when the door opened I was being attacked by this last mob. In the other instance I had cleared the objective counter and opened the door yet there were three mobs still left to attack me.

Yep. Shoot out a window to re-trigger lockdown, then hack a panel. Should unlock your door.

Except there aren't always windows to shoot so this still can be a problem. I have had half of my group forced to abort because they were on the wrong side of a door when a bugged lockdown took place. The host leaving reopened the doors... 

Well, I have played on Exterminations, the marker shows the enemy behind the door, I can hear him behind the door but have no attacks to kill him from my side.

Even if I instigate a lockdown it does not open the correct door. And there is no alternate route to take on some maps, no secret tunnels, no elevator shafts, nothing. Just stairs and elevators that keeps leading me to the same door.

So my conclusion is that its bugged, but my biggest question is WHY on several missions after another.

Like it's doomed to fail.

At one Points we instigated a lockdown, it did not open the door. I had my Volt so I used Overload and killed the last enemy behind the door and only THEN did the door open. For no reason other than that I killed the enemy I couldn't reach otherwise.

This happened to me before. So its a problem that that occured before 7.11.0.

I believe this happens when an enemy triggered lockdown gets mixed with a hull breach lockdown but when you hack the console you do not stop both or something like that.

You can fix that when you force another lockdown and hack the console again. It seems like mobs do respawn after a while if you are not playing extermination. So just run back and look for an enemy you can scare so he initializes a new lockdown.

Edited by Gekker

Well just now I was playing Another EXTERMINATE mission on private mode and not solo.

And Guess what.... A lockdown.

I unlock the lockdown, but SURPRISE the door I need to go through is still ORANGE. AND to top it off, the orange lock-mechanism on the door is merged halfway into the WALL. Yup. So even if it had been green I still would not have been able to click on it.

Just super great.

I do have a screenshot of it on Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=146494499

As you can see on the map, there is no other way to get to the location other than through the STILL locked door.

DE, fix this bug please.

Extermination missions are fun, but I have not been able to complete a single one in a couple of Days now because of this.