Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings Ladies, Gentlemen And Tenno

(PSN) Sir_Prodijay

I'm not new to Warframe but I am new to the forums, which you can probably tell from my very small but still awesome post count. I finally managed to get my account working so I could be here. Thank you DE for the quick response. It's a pleasure to meet you all. I'm here to stay and be as active on the forum and game as my non-Tenno life will allow. I hope to make friends and grind until the early mornings with as many of you as I can. Please feel free to add me on PS4. The forum name displayed for this post is my psn id so that makes things much easier for the both of us. If you decide to add me then please do me a small but helpful favor and send a message letting me know you're a Warframe player so I don't delete or ignore your request. If you somehow forget to leave the message and I don't accept your request then no hard feelings.

The last thing either of us would want is to receive a random angry message while you're in a mission surrounded by enemies and low on ammo so don't take it personal. I just don't accept friend requests I receive out of the blue unless I know who you are, you send the message or I expected the request. I'd give you a cookie if I could for taking the time to write the message, but sadly I can't so I hope a thank you and my appreciation will suffice. Okay, enough of me promoting myself and taking up your precious time. It's time for me to get back to grinding. The solar system won't save itself after all. See you on the battlefield.  

Edited by (PS4) Sir_Prodijay