Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Vortex Bug

DreakinZ

Sometimes when you use the vortex on infested the Ai is still alive but stays on the ground pretending it's dead. It will get up or reset itself once it gets hit or dmg upon. When you use the bounce on the orikin catalyst in the defense mission it will push the orikin our of position.

I remember that happening a lot with Mag's Crush at a few missions. Mobs would be compacted into those neat balls but still alive and get up only if damaged.

Not sure if it's fixed or not.

I have a big problem with vortex, i was playing "kiste" (mobile defence) and this skill refused to work everytime i used it.

A friend of mine had no problems at all with vortex but if i use it, the ball is just hanging around in the air and does nothing.

The enemies aren't playing dead, but knocked down.

and dude it's not an Orokin Catalyst, it's a Warframe Cyropod.

if they were knocked down then they would get back up like they're suppose to. but they just lie there like all the other dead infested. That is why it's a bug derp.

I have a big problem with vortex, i was playing "kiste" (mobile defence) and this skill refused to work everytime i used it.

A friend of mine had no problems at all with vortex but if i use it, the ball is just hanging around in the air and does nothing.

You must have all vauban ability on him or the vortex will not work.

he must have tesla, bounce, Bastille, and vortex obviously. if one of those aren't put into his slot the vortex won't work.

if they were knocked down then they would get back up like they're suppose to. but they just lie there like all the other dead infested. That is why it's a bug derp.

It could be an ability-specific effect though. Derp.

he must have tesla, bounce, Bastille, and vortex obviously. if one of those aren't put into his slot the vortex won't work.

All four abilities installed here, and I get the same bug. Maybe one out of every three Vortex deployments just fail.

I can use vortex without having bastille on him.