The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Shouldn't Need To Happen

-Leet-

*The meaning of the post is towards the end. If you don't want to read the story, just go to tl;dr*

During an Alert set in Carme, Jupiter. In this mission, we had to assassinate the Jackal.

The weapons I brought with me were the Paris and the Lex, weapons I regret taking with me.

During the boss battle, me and another guy using the Paris were attacking the Boss, while the other two members of the party just sat to one side. Apparently, they were sick of "bow %&^s"

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/864968038716860198/0F5C3DADBA983F5DD9BF1E1592FC759ADDC4D378/

They decided they were not going to help, but we couldn't kill the boss using the Paris. They continued mocking us for picking that weapon, and refused to revive us. I couldn't do anything at all, since these weapons were not suited for this boss.

I thought greifing in this game was impossible, but these two people have proved me wrong. 

"What you gonna do now bow %&^s"

I looked for a report button. But I couldn't find it. It wasn't on the menu, or when I clicked their names.

There much anything we could do. Leaving or staying would either way give them satisfaction.

Eventually, the other guy using the Paris left and another guy came in, who did help me kill the boss. They undeservedly got the mission rewards (including the Sniper Scavenger Artefact).

This shouldn't need to happen, but there needs to be some kind of "report" button, for these people who decide to ruin the Warframe experience for the rest of the users.

Tl;dr - There needs to be some kind of in-game report system for people who ruin the game for others.

Edited by TheReal1337

Paris being useless? That's kinda a laugh. If you have a person with a gorgon or something that can get the shields down on the Jackal, the Paris has armor pen, and it does some good damage fully charged, every bit helps when you're trying to kill a boss. I admit it is a bit hard to use when you're on your own or getting swarmed and anything with shields make it difficult to use.

As for the Lex, again, awesome gun, but such a slow fire rate that you NEED a fast firing primary to balance it. It's the same with the Paris, take a fast firing secondary.

Finally, with the guys that were sick of "bow %&^s". They don't know what they're talking about, Paris isn't that great against Corpus yes, but it is amazing against Grineer, and decent against Infested when you're not swarmed. As Nkeyz said, there should be a way to report people within the support website.

The paris can one shot anything if modded correctly not counting bosses, ancients, or heavies. might be able to 1 shot vor, havnt checked.

But if these idiots think Paris users are bow%&^s..... they obviously havent ever used it.

well i wouldn't do it BUT

think about it. You said that it can't be done with a paris... so why did you bring one to an assassinate alert?

I know you love the weapon but you really can't just have 1 weapon set for every mission.

If you just have one then you should just avoid pugging bosses altogether cuz the same thing might happen again.

well i wouldn't do it BUT

think about it. You said that it can't be done with a paris... so why did you bring one to an assassinate alert?

I know you love the weapon but you really can't just have 1 weapon set for every mission.

If you just have one then you should just avoid pugging bosses altogether cuz the same thing might happen again.

Most likely because Paris is still useful when you have someone to get the Jackals shields down. Since you know, teamwork and all that jazz.

Edited by Dako_Shark

Paris is usefull for assassination if you can get headshots. since jakal and hyena dont really have heads, and one has a dmg limit and the other has low health, the paris isnt really a corpus boss weapon. so i see where they are coming from. but they waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over reacted. a simple "I think you chose the wrong weapon for this mission." would have been fine, what they did was over the top.