Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Range + Ui

H3dsh0t

With the fact that even in the UI now we can see the noise level of a weapon, how is this not a thing yet? We have mods like Ruinous extention or primed reach. But we don't have a corresponding thing in the UI to actually say what the range with that mod will be, to allow us to be able to make a more informed decision as to whether its actually worth putting that mod on the weapon. I really hope that this can be added into the UI, more ingame feedback as to what your doing to the weapon by putting mods on is always good.

This may be a bit off topic, after the original post of this thread, you now have 666 posts.

I do think weapon range is a great idea. The feature for that in the UI should just be for weapons that have a limit though imo.

Also, what about a feature that allows us to see the zoom that a weapon has and how it increases with the addition of certain mods?

• 4 weeks later...

I can't believe that in this time where we are trying to figure out whether melee range is bugged or not, and trying to make decisions on whether primed reach is worth it on a weapon, that this idea isn't something that more people are interested in. The UI really needs to include melee range somewhere, its not even in the stats of the weapon in the codex!

Melee range, melee maximum hits per swing, noise range, they should all be in the UI. They need stats to expand into more stats upon rollover, like wikia does, or some other means of giving more information upon request. Preferably, it would be semi-persistent, unlike the wikia rollover, where you could maybe 'open' a stat to show more relevant stats, and it stays open while you swap mods, but it closes when you 'open' a different stat.

edit: I know whips are different, they probably have multiple 'swings' per swing, so they're not really limited in number of enemies they can hit. That's why Atterax with Reach can consistently build full Berserker with just one quick melee into a crowd.

Edited by Aru3