Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Warframe Crash. Error Code:ce-34878-0

(PSN)jeffreyjop

just crashed out twice in 15mins ¬_¬ back to dashboard each time

1st time happened around 10mins into a t2 survival, 2nd time i crashed while the game was paused (solo play session), screen just went black and 10secs later i'm back to ps4 dashboard with the same error code.

this is getting to the point where i may end up quitting the game despite cash i've spent on it, it's just too frustrating dealing with so many crashes, losing very rare/valuable loot, even had a warframe crash corrupt my save file (which then needed to be deleted and i had to recheck all my game options and loadouts.)

seriously, this needs to be sorted as i imagine with 18.5xx+ and the gfx updates incoming, this is only going to get worse and far more frustrating considering the new loot that will be available with everyone farming to avoid being gouged by the market or other players in trading.

Have experienced this problem regularly over the last weeks.  Screen goes black, game crashes and I get the ce-34878-0 error. Happens both solo and with teammates, but most often solo. 

I don't know if it has anything to do with anything, but it seems to be happening most often on Hive missions when lots of stuff is happening (Ember with world on fire, lots of enemies, gas clouds from destroyed hives etc). I had 4 back to back crashes on Candiru (hive) just now. 

Tried different fixes. Deleting and reinstalled game, deleted savedata (both on ps4 and online storage), tried both wifi and cabled connection to the net etc. Nothing seems to fix the crashes. 

Also it can go away for a day or two, (no crashes), but then again it suddenly gets worse (like now).

Please let us know what is happening with this issue.  

• 2 weeks later...

don't count on it i've tried contacting both psn support and warframe support and mine is crashing worse than when i made the support calls. initilization does nothing wired or wifi downlaoding the game.  I begining to wonder if it isn't a problem with the lastest ps4 system update 3.15, i never crashed before now.

• 3 weeks later...

3 crashes yesterday, 2 today (including 1 after the ps4 system update to 3.50).

i have started to notice something though that might clue devs into the issue, using the destreza and/or nikana prime(with the ymir gemini skin) the energy glow is sometimes/often causing a graphical glitch that i'd expect to see on a buggy PC build where a "line" goes from the tip of the weapon/energy glow to the top left of the screen; every time this has appeared i've crashed out before the end of the level. i've disabled any graphical effects and tried enabling too, i still crash. 

is tomorrow's update gonna make this worse with all the new shinies? this is really frustrating :(

Just now, (PS4)PatrickBiseau101 said:

I'm getting (An error has occurred in the following application. (CE-34878-0) Warframe) Every time I try to open the application it started after update 1.31 I have lost out on the boosts for the Inaros bundle plz fix this problem it's getting annoying, game leaving kind of annoying.

On my sign in though IceBiseau this is my sons.

• 2 weeks later...

sadly got the same thing last night. I was running shadow debt endurance for the last time when it happened. host migration followed by the game crash with the error code ce-34878-0. this time it didn't only exit the game but it also corrupted my save data. I hope there's something that can prevent this crash

Edited by (PS4)jeffreyjop