Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just A Few Game Improvements

TerraNovaX

Over the course of playing the game, I have watched closely over the fixes and would like to adress a few major and minor aspects of the game:

1. Farming

Farming is one of the most time consuming aspects of the game. Trying to farm Alloy Plates and Rubedo for things is a long and tedious process. People will complain about it, and will always complain about the fact that they can never get enough to drop. What is overlooked about these kind of topics is that farming is implemented to make a player 'work' for something, and feel happy and relieved once it is built. Anyway, here's my suggestion on how to remedy those problems.

a. Increase the minimum number of Rubedo and/or Alloyplates that a player recieves from each drop

b. Increase the droprate of the item, while maintaining it's current drop amount.

With a slight tweak in those numbers, it gives the whiners less to complain about. Weapons and frames use these two uncommon rescources because the items you get are very good, sometimes great! Making it where new players wont get the awesome items right off the bat and must work for them.

2. Gun Range

In the last topic, I mentioned the relief of building a new frame or weapon,  but what if the player dosen't like the weapon? I think it is slightly disheartening to get a frame/weapon you farmed hours to get and build, and then it wasn't what you expected.

a. I think a Global Testrange should be considered for a short demonstration of a weapon, to get a feel for it and find out which weapons and frame best suit your style. However, I feel you could also prevent brand new weapons from being used right away in the range. Not to sound like a troll to other players, but it will keep the weapon on the spotlight and popular until more feedback is given on it.

b. Or if a Global Testrange sounds a bit rediculous, what about a clan based test range where you can use weapons the the entire clan collectively owns? Maybe someone else in your clan has the Grakata, and you want to try it out, well this would allow you to do so.

3. Communication

I think something important to work on is communication. Currently you guys are doing a great jobs with the list of changes your make every update. But in order to fix the playerbase from complaining all the time, edits to a frame or weapon should be mentioned beforehand so you can get an initial feedback to what the players think. However, for things like small bug fixes and that sort of stuff, I think it's fine to go ahead and patch it without need to say to the playerbase "Hey, we are going to fix the problem with Moa's getting stuck in walls". I read in a previous topic of yours that you would try doing something like this, and I strongly support the idea.

These are just a few idea's that I feel need to be considered. Thank you.