The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anku - Weird Tint Groups (And Floating Sugatras)

Vanadium

Just pulled my Anku fresh out of the oven! I'm excited since it's the least visually/mechanically offensive of the gunswords-that-aren't-guns collection (says me, everyone's got their own thing), and it's a puncture scythe! Finally! That does pretty ok damage and is already polarized with 'da bestest' scythe stance, and probably one of the better stances in the game. GGs all around.

But these color groups:

2015-06-07_00002.jpg

Tint groups 1 & 2 are ok, if a little over-the-top in how much is affected by them, but I'll live. My main problem is with 3 & 4. 3 affects the frabric-looking grip, as well as the polymer-ish tension struts on the blade, which seem weird. If I want to give the cloth grip a neutral cloth color, like a light tan or an off white, then the struts are also this weird, unfitting color. 4 just colors these little plates and accents.

I can't offer how to fix this, since if you switch the struts over to 4, then you have the same color under the struts, which looks dumb, and you can't group the struts in 1 or 2 for the same reasons. A hole has been dug.

BUT...

But...this is definitely fixable:

2015-06-07_00003.jpg

That sugatra is floating. I don't think I have to elaborate on this. I say, just put it on that part of the handle behind that lower blade. Done and done.

Thanks for the scythe, though.

Edited by Vanadium

Yes, floating sugatras... also take a look how he holding anku, I know its a default hand position, but with this scythe its looks really weird.

IKR

Oh look there is a fabric grip... Lets hold it behind the grip.

Its a minor thing tho. But bugs me nonetheless