Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Splash Damage?

RickGSteel

Went around murdering bosses with the tonkor for fun when i noticed Ruk wasnt taking damage like he used to.  Before I could hit his chest and the splash damage would hit his weakspots, that was about a week ago farming ember with a friend.  Now it doesnt hit him at all, was this fixed and i just missed it in patch notes?  Tried Lephantis too and same thing, splash does nothing.

It doesn't just appear to be a smaller radius, recently I have noticed very inconsistent splash damage radius when using my opticor. This mainly happens on corpus indoor tilesets. When I fire at a small indentation in the ground or other specific surfaces, the splash damage appears nonexistent, by which I mean that enemies less than 2 feet away from the impact spot do not take any damage at all. If I shift my aim very slightly onto a different surface, everything in a 10 feet radius immediately dies. The same thing happens on rounded edges in the ceiling or stairs, large flat surfaces do not appear to have this problem (such as the portal in void sabotage missions).