Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Update To Dojos (New Rooms And Stuff)

Athyle

Ok so first off the dojo is getting a bit plain, yea we got colors and stuff, but other than tech and "parties" we rarely go there so i was thinking we could get some new rooms and functions to current rooms.

The Arena: This one is not my idea, i was looking through some concepts and found The Tenno Games ( https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/469158-the-tenno-games/ ) and found it to be cool. It could be like a gladiator arena or an interesting take on it.

Resetting Dojos: Now being someone who likes to redo things all the time, i find it annoying how we have to destroy a room, wait, then repeat. Why not have the option to completely reset it. All resources would go to the Treasury and all tech would either be kept or you would have to re-research it as some sort of punishment for it or something

Your on obstacle course: How cool would it be to create your own course? We could completely customize it.

A larger Dueling room: Larger in size, yes, but more people. Maybe like a team? Kind of like a clan PvP area.

Specter room: A room where you and your clan mates can put in specters to run missions and get resources for the Treasury

Void key runs: This one is also not my idea, i saw it on the forums a couple of months ago but i don't have a link to the post. Members put Void keys into a queue and four other members can go run them. The owner would get half of the resources, the other half to the clan, and the item from the key. This would help new players get prime parts and resources.

Thank you for your time in reading this and tell me what you think below.