Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Complicated Glitch - New Juggernaut Enemy The Cause?

WaRDeMoN787

Alright, so I've been trying to figure out why I'm no longer able to strafe left and right with my character using either my gamepad (left and right with the analog stick) -or- (Pushing the keyboard keys "A" and "D" to move left and right.)

What I noticed: It happened after fighting the new infested boss: Juggernaut behemoth.

While in the game, the host quit out while I was reviving him (We were both blanketed with infested spores that slows you down, spawns infested and drains health). After the host migration took place, I immediate came back dead. Using a revive I came back and noticed no matter where I ran in the boss battle area I was slow as if the whole area was blanketed with the spores. It seemed the only other player left in the room with me was struggling with the same problem. Luckily, while handicapped by this glitch, we were able to beat the Juggernaut and claim the drop we came for. I noticed after the game I could not move left and right.

After a while I tried playing a few rounds hoping it'd fix itself. At times it'd work, then all of a sudden stop. However, when I decided to try and run the Juggernaut Behemoth again I noticed no matter where I ran in the arena (The area the boss battle takes place) It was slowing me down!!! Mind you, this is happened more than a few hours prior to this battle, I had rebooted multiple times and played more than a few times. At this point I connected the movement glitch with this, it still seems to be in effect.

I did make a post prior to connecting the two glitches together hoping to find a solution (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/471767-moving-left-and-right-disabled-could-use-some-help/) but nothing I had tried worked.

I'm going to re-install the game and hope it works, I'll write back the results.