The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum Additional Functionality.

The Update 16 brought Simaris and his Digital Oasis, the Simulacrum.

now, don't get me wrong but it needs more functionality. I for one like it.(too bad it still can't spawn Stalker/G3/ZHunter)

here's some of maybe a good addition to its function:

Alliance/Hostility selector:

-you can set a group or single units to form teams in which you can be in and be allied with some units but in hostility from other units; ex: spawning a small 5-man Grineer Squad allied with you, and also spawning 15 Broodmothers in Hostile Relationship with your selected team.

Multiplayer Simulacrum Utilization:

-pretty much explains itself. although one thing though additional players can make it so that you can spawn higher than level 95 enemies by combining their Mastery Ranks then multiplying by 5 yeah? and also +1 player also puts +5 additional spawn limit.

Scene maker:
-basically you can set it if on spawnable units to either not be alerted to your presence or already alerted, could also be used to initiate nightmare environments: Low Gravity etc.

Choosable Tileset within Simulacrum:
-excluding PVP rooms and Boss rooms/Spy Vaults
we could set the simulacrum into mimeographed tilesets for more scenario-like testing

Parkour Void Rooms mimeography:
-could be used to practice the parkour rooms without heavy consequences.

Spawnable Allies:
-Ranging from Resue Targets to Syndicate Specters without wasting a specter from gear.

thanks for reading.

Edited by JameSPYder

These are great and all. But ya know the real addition we need?

An Ammo re-supply - Such as that for Health and Energy.

I like to binge destroy things in Simulacrum and having to do waves of level 5 enemies then jumping back on the platform then run around for ammo is the worst.