The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excavator Hitbox Too Large

DarkRuler2500

The excavators in Excavation missions like on Triton has a way to large hitbox.

I am surrounding it with a full range nyx however some attacks seem to connect to the Excavator nonetheless dealing damage while i have my Nyx Bubble around it.

you can also sometimes notice this if you try to shoot past the excavator with a non-punch through weapon. Your bullets can be blocked by hitting the air around some of the excavator's slimmer bits. It seems almost like maybe the excavator has one large single square hitbox instead of one that actually molds to its curves

• 2 weeks later...

you can also sometimes notice this if you try to shoot past the excavator with a non-punch through weapon. Your bullets can be blocked by hitting the air around some of the excavator's slimmer bits. It seems almost like maybe the excavator has one large single square hitbox instead of one that actually molds to its curves

It's cylindrical but this is correct, it currently does. I would like to run Nyx to change it up every once in a while when I run these (which is a lot, I love excavation for some reason) but can't because 100% of the time max range absorb doesn't cover the excavator at all. Unless I'm sorely mistaken, it used to.

Also, the extractors on Mercury have as much health as the ones on Neptune. It'd be nice if they had a bit more. As is, past like 2k on Triton they just get 1 shot if you lose your bubble or something gets in and you don't notice it.