The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kubrow Loyalty

--Nef-Anyo--

I couple days ago I played a NM raid as a blessing trin with my huras. For some reason he supposedly died even though he was standing next to me cloaked. After the game had been completed I check his loyalty which was at 20 having been 100 just before the nm trail. I used all my interactions to get him up to 80% loyal and then today I got him back up to 100%. I did a few missions of md and its gone back down to 60%. (no deaths and never dropped once) I am unsure if this is a bug or just how kubrows are in general. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Edited by PastorSsemper

Kubrows have trust issues, more so for players who don't have the health link mods, once you have health link you don't have your kubrow going down very often so they don't lose trust in you.

Also, every day your kubrow has a chance of loose of trust and health when the servers do it's reset thing, not because it's been sitting on the ship not being taken out on walks.

Edited by Weird_Stealth

I have every mod maxed on my kubrow with 6 formas on. I am sure the loyalty never went down prior to the latest patch. I'm sure It used to go down only when he died in a mission and was never recovered/revived. I dont use kubrows much so I cant say I am an expert in them. 

+1 to this problem, I have started a thread about this as well

My kubrow will start with 100% loyalty and after dragging it thru a raid without any deaths it will be down in the red zone, then I have to put it in stasis and bring out another and rush the recovery for 10p etc etc so on so forth. Please look into this bug and or confirm if this was intended

+1 to this problem, I have started a thread about this as well

My kubrow will start with 100% loyalty and after dragging it thru a raid without any deaths it will be down in the red zone, then I have to put it in stasis and bring out another and rush the recovery for 10p etc etc so on so forth. Please look into this bug and or confirm if this was intended

Probably so DE can make extra plat out of you. 

Probably so DE can make extra plat out of you. 

without a doubt kubrow is one of the biggest plat sinks for me, buying the egg (too lazy to farm), rushing incubation (too impatient to wait a few days JUST to hatch), rushing genetic imprints (an hour and thirty min is just too long to wait), rushing stasis recovery (three hours?! hell no!), all this just to have a chance to RNG the height and gender you want. Not satisfied with the results, rinse repeat, a couple of thousand plat later and I'm still not deviating from the madness

BUT

Thats still besides the point because kubrows aren't supposed to lose loyalty if they are being interacted with on a daily basis and did not die through out the mission.

Totally agree with you and frankly i feel as though DE are taking the mick with the plat sink. They deliberately leave it all to RNG so you can keep spending plat over and over. But as I am not into cosmetics and looks so much I refuse to be taken for a ride. I dont mind supporting a games developer but not when they are taking their customers for a ride. 

Yeah I've started a similar topic about this previously but it never gained much traction cause quite frankly not a lot of people use or see the potentials of kubrows and the utility that they bring to the table. I wish DE would look into fixing the kubrows loyalty, faulty AI, and overall usability so that more players can access them. 

Maybe they will sort in the next updates. They did mention about an upgrade module that will be available as a quest i believe so we dont need to thaw out our kubrows and wait 3 hours before using. 

dude no way are you cereal?! I know they were going to implement a foundry that would automatically stow your kubrow away if its about to die in the event that you aren't able to logon for a few days and boost its dna integrity, but this is the first time I've heard about them eliminating the 3 hours stasis recovery, dude if thats the case I'd be so damn happy cus literally I have one kubrow with natural colors to match with my different frames =P