Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finishing Blows

CrowValentine

Greetings Tenno's

I was wondering if the DEV team would add finishing blows to our frames unique to their own or weapon equipped. I know if you knock an enemy down you can stick your weapon on them and if your stealthy run them through their back. Its all good, but am wondering will there be more?

Say if you stun an enemy you have a chance of performing some death blow say you jump in the air and slice them in half down the middle. Or how about the heavy warframe throws them across the room hitting other enemies with it.

Heck even some special moves that suits a gun. Now lets see whats a good example.......?!??! AH!! Maybe if you sneck behind them instead of a sword kill you just pop them in the head....hmm thats obvious. OK! How about a kick to the groin???? Ok ok you get the idea. And oh it would be cool if the frames could do different stealth moves and also.........kick!!! Ok you can technically do a flying one. Anyway.....anyone got any ideas??

Ourraa

C.Valentine     

like press X to execute? i'd love that.

i also want a seperate key while performing the stealth melee or knockdown melee. because oftenly when enemy is knocked down i keep swing the sword over them.

like press X to execute? i'd love that.

i also want a seperate key while performing the stealth melee or knockdown melee. because oftenly when enemy is knocked down i keep swing the sword over them.

I have the same issue, I keep flailing all over around a knocked down enemy (and missing until they get back up) because the current system can't figure out I want to do a ground-execute..

Greetings Tenno's

So i figured i would add some more suggestions for the DEVS regarding stealth and a warframes unique addition to a mission.

First off i believe a stealth kill should not be restricted to the choice of melee weapon you have, but also to include one or two of the warframes stock skills. For example Excalibur being an all rounder guy and a more direct killer than stealth, but if an opportunity came to kill an enemy undetected then one or two of skills can use a stealth kill. Like the one that blinds them, fired from a distance giving you the chance to run over and do them. ORRR maybe with the one that fires spears can be used to target up to three enemies or more to kill in stealth, like a throwing knife. I can't say suggestions for other warframes as i havent played them yet, but you get the idea.

Also regarding the standard sword run through stealth kill, i have noticed that certain enemies either can't be killed that way or its doesnt kill them. Like the walkers, they should be a way to either lob their head off or chop a leg off and stick the blade where the sun don't shine. Also i managed to run an infected through and it just turned round and *@##$ed slap me. lol

Finally more unique counters, one where you swing your sword like a jedi to deflect bullets is cool, but being such a skilled assassin i would like to be able to bounce some back at them, maybe that can be a mod. Also a good counter would be to counter and chop their hand or whatever has a weapon to disable, am see them running around going arrrrrrrr just for lols. Also i hate being hit with a tazer stick, i would like to grab it and stick in their face............hmm going a bit mad here!!!!!!! lol

What do you guys think????

Ourrraaa

C.Valentine