The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Crashes On Mission Start Up Very Often.

Onokosha

The game crashes my computer sometimes when I begin a mission and I get a blue screen with Bad_Pool_Caller message. This has been happening pretty often of the past few weeks.

At first I thought that it may be that my computer laptop had overheating problem but it doesn't happen to on any other game that I play.

After occurring so often I started to notice that the crashing only has a chance to occur when I auto-join mission that has already begun or if I am not the host of the mission. I have never crashed when starting a solo mission or starting a mission in which I was the host.

I have also never had this issue previously before the loading screen was updated to the new circles loading around my team mates icon. So i'm certain that it has something to do with the Tubemen of Regor update. Please Fix.

Bad_Pool_Caller can indicate a driver issue, but if it's happening consistently I'm worried it could be something worse like faulty hardware.

However, if you're specifically seeing it when connecting to another player's mission, that leads to believe it's specifically your network driver that's causing the BSOD. I'm curious to see if updating your network driver solves your problem.

i have not got a faulty driver and ik checked dump file system hardware my cmd centre driver launcher and added a custom crash launcher to my system but i cant find a problem here is nothink faulty and it only happens to my warframe it happens once a day and it gets anoying there was another error when afk it said just a long list of number ad letters about a thousand long and it was not a registered error on the system 

errors:
BAD_POOL_CALLER

long list of numbrs and letters not registered to the system

operating system:
windows 8.1 GUI (graphical user interface)

hp

accer note book

got this computer on 2014

Edited by connorofford123