The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Operative Companion Pathing.

cromignon

It stinks. They get hung up on every little twist and turn, and on Earth maps, they get stuck in places near the very start of a mission, so they're useless throughout. Isn't there a way to give them the same "Snap-to location" that kubrows get when you get too far away from them?

When the rescue target gets stuck, I always book it to the extraction AFAP because then there is a very little chance the rescue target will die in the time it takes to draw fire and run. I agree though. I think the AIs need a stuck timer, where, if they are trying to move but not moving for 10 seconds or more, they will reset to a nearby piece of solid ground like we do when we fall off an edge.

When the rescue target gets stuck, I always book it to the extraction AFAP because then there is a very little chance the rescue target will die in the time it takes to draw fire and run. I agree though. I think the AIs need a stuck timer, where, if they are trying to move but not moving for 10 seconds or more, they will reset to a nearby piece of solid ground like we do when we fall off an edge.

The problem with rescue target is that he can be killed and i won't come fast enough to pick him up)