Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Game Is Like Mmo

Couponbook

It is my personal feedback. dont read it if you hate poor english.

i played this game all day for 2 days. it was like MMO. my character is Mag. i just spam skills like Crush then all mobs die. it seemed like every characters have same AOE skills. every mobs just die around the character when someone used the skill. i didn't see any strategy.  and i just spray and rush. it was not fun like COD singleplayer or other game's Co-op maps. i am just very strong. 

The way is not like Open world or Some mazes or Dynamic events. i just follow mini map and run. that's all. and there is no shotgun at low level. there could be weak shotgun at least. i didn't fail even a time except defense maps. it is fun to grind and level up really. but i see same maps over and over again. those maps are almost same. i rush and kill mobs in a row and keep running and reach the goal. there is no big difference except defense map. 

There was a map i must keep following a boss and kill him before he escapes the map and i can destroy objects, doors and cars and i must do some actions like pushing car to go further in hounds online. but there are only few things like destroying ventilating fan in warframe. if i unlock some green door, items come out. it is lame. and you pick up only credits unless you are hurt and you will see bunch of items you never pick up on ground even if you are hurt. so i think there must be other boxes you can get credits and other objects you get restore stuff. all items come out from a green door. it is unnecessary and lame. No fun to discover stuff. same thing happens over and over again in every maps. 

My idea is that they must add a function people can select difficulty of the region (there is Everest in Earth. even if those regions names are different, you play same maps). For example, 1 star, 2 stars, 3 stars.... some region has 1-2 stars. you can select 1 star or 2 stars. 2 stars are harder than 1 star. 

I played hounds online netmarble before. this game is not very popular now and it has no high graphics like warframe. but it is fun to play the maps and PVPs than Warframe. the map is dynamic and fast. many zombies appear suddenly. there are no zombies that have huge health but i see aliens that have  huge healths without strategy very often in a mission of warframe. and there is no raining map in warframe. i can't explain this well but the maps in hounds online were more dynamic and fast and people need to work together because zombies are very strong and fast. suicide zombie was very strong and some zombies grab you. but suicide aliens in warframe are lame. the color doesn't look dangerous. all the mobs are so slow and lame. boss mob like blah Healer alien has huge health and some aliens steal your Mana in warframe. 

But i really hate a non-boss mob that has huge health because i must spend many minutes to kill something without strategy. if it has huge health, it must give players good items or bonus things or it must be very weak with special ability. for example, it heals other mobs and blinds players or does radar jammer. there is fat zombie in hounds. it doesnt fight. it moves around and if someone kills it, gives the player bonus stuff. i hope you developers don't add many mobs that have huge health. mobs are just mobs. boss is just boss. sub boss is sub boss. we dont need to spend our times on them. add more many mobs instead of them. or you can add some big monster or big flying objects or plane or car. enemies come out from them. you can destroy them before they come out or land on ground. or big alien monster generates monsters.

Dog shape mobs in warframe don't look dangerous. they look familiar. and they are really weak. some of them get poisons or something at higher level. but the colors are childish for some reasons. i wish they change the design of those dogs. and dogs with poisons must be different with new colors from first ones or they can add real alien monsters instead of dogs and their behavior and movement must be different. you can see so many aliens on google. why do you put dogs in space? 

I think diablo was very good game without dog looking monsters. i think you can make something like cow level for fun and farming. maybe ET level. ETs are holding huge sword or Axe and they walk around. you know what i mean if you watched evengalion movies. the beginning of evangelion 3.0 movie is like UFO is landing. they really put some conspiracy or UFO stuff in movie. i really expected i can see some aliens or ufos that people saw on internet or real life when i am installing warframe. why dog? you could do with spider or snake or something else. dogs should be Minions for player like Summoner. or maybe robot dog or bear. 

They just mean repetitive and grindy when they say MMO. They're using it as a pejorative.

I would tend to disagree. The RPG elements that determine your strength are compared to what you choose to fight. If you push past what you're strengths are, you will have a tough time. If you go slow and farm like crazy it will be very easy. 

The end-game's endless defense missions should get quite challenging, and the highest purpose in the game is to advance in rank which means using new lv0 equipment and leveling it up. You have no one to blame but yourself if you things are 'too easy'.

MMO = Massive Multiplayer Online, this... well you play with four people at a time...

On the "huge" hp mob that's not a boss, well, there's always a mini boss out there in other games, and here the higher the hp means that the mission is of higher level, and that your frame is also higher, thus making it balanced rather than more difficult.

Edited by Grabehn

MMO = Massive Multiplayer Online, this... well you play with four people at a time...

On the "huge" hp mob that's not a boss, well, there's always a mini boss out there in other games, and here the higher the hp means that the mission is of higher level, and that your frame is also higher, thus making it balanced rather than more difficult.

no. huge hp mob that is not a boss or sub boss is not necessary at all. i think you didn't read what i said totally. it is not high level mission. it is the mission for my level. they are not even strong. they have huge health. anyway they are lame.

Massive Multiplayer Online - what?

you dont know what MMO games are. you really didn't play them. or tell me MMO games you played. even blade and soul is really boring with MMO concept. Massive multiplayer online is not matter. this is just word. if a game has MMO concept, it is horribly boring. i can't explain this well. maybe other english guy can explain this. the maps and dungeons and mobs in MMO games are really lame. it is like fighting brain dead dolls. i am standing on same spot. i just spam skills, abilities. it doesnt need hands skills or strategies. Warframe is like one of those boring games for some reason.

Edited by Couponbook