Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Rep Tickets Idea

StealthDragoon

This idea came up to me after a few slightly fustrating trades. I'm rank 5 with 2 syndicates, so I sell Augments almost everyday. Person calls me to make a trade, I use my rep to redeem a certain mod, fly to dojo and then when I almost click Invite, the client bails for whatever reason(better deal, bad connection, etc). So now I'm stuck with a specific Augment, limiting the possible clients I can have.

Then, there's the whole hassle of having to exit dojo and back into Liset to redeem more augments for trades. You can't stall in your dojo like when you sell regular mods/prime parts. I know you augments sellers feel this, always telling your client "1 sec for invite" because you have to reload the dojo every time.

So to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, we could have a Syndicate Reputation Ticket system. Redeem reputations tickets that can be traded. Traded ticket could be exchanged with syndicate for a mod of your choice.

So instead of beaming back and forth to dojo and liset, we could stack these syndicate tickets and trade them without worrying about the mod name, just the syndicate in which it belongs.

Extra: I know this will probably be a no-no, but with 4 tickets, we could redeem a syndicate weapon or syndana...

Imagine a trade chat with no more people asking augments or weapons, just tickets. More streamlined, less hassle, new opportunities.

Thanks for liking this, people.

The only inconvenience that I would see about this is that Syndicate weapons would almost double in their value. If you think about it, Syndicate weapons have been devaluated ever since they were release and sold on trade chat.

So after giving it some thoughts, I would leave the Syndicate weapons as-is, given their current value and how they take up 1 weapon slot. I once had the thought of becoming a Syndicate Weapon Trader, but because of the limited weapon slots, I put this project aside.

However, you'd definitely get a Yay for swapping syndicate syandanas. I wouldn't want this idea to shatter the trading economy. Just another option to negociate with to prevent unwanted syndicate mod redeems and dojo loading hassle.

Edited by StealthDragoon

And it happened again. Someone calls me for a Bright Purity, I redeem the mod, go to dojo, invite the guy.... 2 minutes after sending the invite, guy tells me someone in his clan gave it to him for free... Now I'm stuck with a mod no one wants to buy anymore.

This suggestion needs to happen.