Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ninja Legend Is Recruiting! First Lotus Prime Clan & Founder Clan For Alliance! Massive Dojo + All Research Done! Everyone Welcome!

Death_Toll

Count me in dudes.

IGN: ullitremus

Cheers,

ullitremus

An invite will be sent as soon as one of us is available! Don't worry I won't forget about you :p

Kez1304 and ullitremus, make sure you check out the forums and sign up there! it helps us keep track of everyone!

Guys sorry to ask again but if before you join PLEASE get some idea of what faction you want to be in. I'm in charge of keeping a list of all our members and it makes my job, and all of our jobs by extent, so much easier if you get into a faction right away. 

If we have to ask you more than a couple times we WILL have to either put you directly into a faction at our discretion or remove you to make room for people who will comply to this request.

29yrs old edt timezone, MR7 New but very active. Available anytime. Hit me up if you want to know more. Ty.

I'm going to take that as you wanting an invite? One will be sent to you as soon as one of us is available, don't be afraid to leave me or one of the other leaders a private message here on the forums

• 1 month later...

Well Im interested in joining the clan and wish to be invited.

I'm 19 years old, Mr 11 and my IGN: DarkoKiller

I'll make sure to invite you once I get home, please take some time to look through the clan website and get an idea of our rankings, and what faction you might be interested in joining

• 4 weeks later...