Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Reward Screen Is ****ing Annoying

W4RM4CHIN3

after the voting screen, there should be an extraction phase of about 15 to 30 seconds. Those who are on the extraction pad extract, and the rest stay behind to fight. Simple enough, no?

How the *BLEEP* would that help? There is NO FREAKIN' WAY you can explore the ENTIRE map, scouring it for mods, and make it to the extraction spot in just 15 seconds!

Edited by Captain_Seasick

The pick up system doesn't even lend well to a game that is suppose to be fast paced. I think that all items should auto pick up upon enemy death if you have the room for it. Since there's not a real limit (to my knowledge) of mod and craft item holding, this would allow ammo and energy balls to still populate the field when the player doesn't need them immediately. That way you get the mods and other good things without having to race against the clock/leave one enemy alive just to go exploring.

In almost any other mission, auto pick up of mods and materials would be bad since they don't drop frequently, and having to go and scour them feels more immersive. but in defense, they're simply everywhere, and I feel that should be implemented. But my main question is, why can't just one person i nthe team pick up mods and evryone gets a mod?

In almost any other mission, auto pick up of mods and materials would be bad since they don't drop frequently, and having to go and scour them feels more immersive. but in defense, they're simply everywhere, and I feel that should be implemented. But my main question is, why can't just one person i nthe team pick up mods and evryone gets a mod?

Well...not everyone gets same drop from mods. SO....i guess the system would have trouble assigning individual drops to each character if they all go at once. IDK I'm not a dev, but maybe that's why.

Jesus man what's up with that horizontal squashing.

Anyways,

Nah. I think you should just:

1. Get better/less douchy defence comrades that tag mods.

2. Run around more.

3. Camp less.

4. ???

5. PROFIT!

(Yeah. I totally went there.)

Also: playing defence with randoms is just not good. Like, at all. There's no arguing on that. It's just not good.

Too bad there was nobody playing so I had to start solo and hope people joined in.

And that doesn't solve the problem when you're running straight to the mod, last enemy dies, screen pops up and you end up stuck not even a foot away from the mod. I'm saying this because it happened to me today.

Edited by Kyte