The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hellish Champions

(PSN)xD0ntMlnDM3x

UPDATE: If your clan is low on members, Join us and I can definitely recruit for your clan. I been recruiting for all kinds of things so it's not that hard. We're still recruiting Active Clans.

UPDATE: If your clan is low on members, Join us and I can definitely recruit for your clan. I been recruiting for all kinds of things so it's not that hard. We're still recruiting Active Clans.

UPDATE:59 clans and still recruiting

UPDATE: We have 50 clans now since we kicked a lot of clans out(but Very Active and Supportive)

UPDATE: We have 50 clans now since we kicked a lot of clans out(but Very Active and Supportive)

UPDATE: 47 clans due to inactivity but still have lots of active clans

UPDATE: 47 clans due to inactivity but still have lots of active clans

UPDATE: 35 clans getting closer to being full

UPDATE:

22 clans

Kicked a lot of clans that were inactive

Still recruiting

UPDATE:

26 clans

More active clans

Still recruiting

UPDATE:

30 clans

Still recruiting

LOL you adding and kicking clans like biscuits

We got an interesting talk yesterday, for the 3rd time i refused to join this Alliance caus i feel them as a not serious one and anyway we are not looking at all for a new Alliance after what we recently experienced staying in Quality over Quantity Alliance.

If you like to be treated like that, free to join them, just i think there are more serious alliances around like Wrath of the Lotus, V for Vendetta and Xtreme Tennos that can offer to you guys at least a decent community to play with and the certainty of not being random kicked out once a week

This is our conversation, i screenshot it caus really funny

DJ6NWi6.jpg

rTssdD6.jpg

27jc5ga.jpg

Remember we are here to have fun together.. Beeing treated like that is not even funny.

LOL you adding and kicking clans like biscuits

We got an interesting talk yesterday, for the 3rd time i refused to join this Alliance caus i feel them as a not serious one and anyway we are not looking at all for a new Alliance after what we recently experienced staying in Quality over Quantity Alliance.

If you like to be treated like that, free to join them, just i think there are more serious alliances around like Wrath of the Lotus, V for Vendetta and Xtreme Tennos that can offer to you guys at least a decent community to play with and the certainty of not being random kicked out once a week

This is our conversation, i screenshot it caus really funny

DJ6NWi6.jpg

rTssdD6.jpg

27jc5ga.jpg

Remember we are here to have fun together.. Beeing treated like that is not even funny.

Thx for that post.......Now look at your clan thread........ You need to learn to focus on something more important than putting excuses on My thread.......besides your clan could have changed and wanted a alliance but nooo you decided to be a bad example of being mature and letting it go......so back off my thread and go enjoy your thread. Edited by (PS4)DarkX90001

Thx for that post.......Now look at your clan thread........ You need to learn to focus on something more important than putting excuses on My thread.......besides your clan could have changed and wanted a alliance but nooo you decided to be a bad example of being mature and letting it go......so back off my thread and go enjoy your thread.

uLJKBaU.jpg

You really mature Sir

• 2 months later...