Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alright, So...

----._.S.A.T.A.N._.----

I watched the dev stream to day, and... @(*()$ S#&$! DE why??? Why do you add a S#&$ tone of really cool S#&$ that is only there for one week and S#&$. The first time I got of for 2 months, nothing fuckin happened, now you're adding everything. It's like you planed for me to get hacked (found out that persons user name, they were on steam), it's like you know I'm poor as F***. WHYY??? PLEASE, CALM DOWN WITH RELEASING S#&$!!! LET ME GET BACK ONN....
:(:(:(:(:(:(
I'm now starting to simi-cri my self to sleep every night... plz, plz, i- i can't do this. it hurts me, my heart can only stay way for so long. pls, calm down, i would like to experence this stuff as it comes out as well.
I could't even get the Nyx skin, and Nyx is my fav frame!!!

I'm too sad to go on....

Pls, slow down, plz...

when you rage like that, they will ignore you. 

I know. I just need to get it out.

Also, I explained stuff about being hacked on one of my pasts post, I know that you don't want to look at all of them, but I don't either, so, you want to know about it, just look at one of the last 2(I think)

Edited by ----._.S.A.T.A.N._.----

The only time they "look my way" is when I break a rule.

That gets you some mad teenage points right there... Mr. Rebel.

So u want DE to stop producing content for their game because u were hacked and cannot play right now? Have u filled a support ticket with proper information on what happened? You should be doing that instead of "semi-cr/i/ yourself to sleep" after posting a ranting thread that has more symbols than actual words in it.

Shiz is unfortunate, but given none of us in the forums know the circumstances and context we cannot help u a single bit other than saying "Calm down", "this game isn't just for you" and "fill a support ticket to get a solution to your problem"

Also: Be respectful.

Cheers~

That gets you some mad teenage points right there... Mr. Rebel.

So u want DE to stop producing content for their game because u were hacked and cannot play right now? Have u filled a support ticket with proper information on what happened? You should be doing that instead of "semi-cr/i/ yourself to sleep" after posting a ranting thread that has more symbols than actual words in it.

Shiz is unfortunate, but given none of us in the forums know the circumstances and context we cannot help u a single bit other than saying "Calm down", "this game isn't just for you" and "fill a support ticket to get a solution to your problem"

Also: Be respectful.

Cheers~

Not stop, just slow down. it's like they're putting new stuff out every second(it feels like this because i'm not playing the game, but still).

Not stop, just slow down. it's like they're putting new stuff out every second(it feels like this because i'm not playing the game, but still).

Yeah but that's how Warframe always have been (not every second though), it's their business model to release frequent updates, u cannot expect them to stop doing so because you can't play...

Like I said- what you need to do is send a support ticket regarding your account being hacked(like you said it is) and give them proper informations about the issue. Hopefully they can solve the problem and u can get back to playing.

Yeah but that's how Warframe always have been (not every second though), it's their business model to release frequent updates, u cannot expect them to stop doing so because you can't play...

Like I said- what you need to do is send a support ticket regarding your account being hacked(like you said it is) and give them proper informations about the issue. Hopefully they can solve the problem and u can get back to playing.

They said it was my problem because the hack came from steam

To make you feel better DE made it clear in the devstream that Nyx nemesis would not be released today, and going by cert timerframes you've probably got another week before it gets released. and then a week to acquire it.

I'm on PC, it was already there, now it's gone.

I'm now starting to simi-cri my self to sleep every night... plz, plz, i- i can't do this. it hurts me, my heart can only stay way for so long. pls, calm down, i would like to experence this stuff as it comes out as well.

What happened to satan every body?