Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Make Mesa A Team Player Starring Booben

Ishki88

Tired of those players who take Mesa for granted?  Tired of standing still and doing nothing but leeching experience off of Mesa?  Here is how to make the gaem more interesting :^)

On Ceres, Mesa or any other defense tile set.

>Bastille all spawn points

Now she can't sit in one spot and shoot everything.

She'll have to work with the team to go to all spawn points and kill.

Thank me later :D

Or don't mod your Mesa to stay in Peacemaker all day. Use Shooting Gallery and lol at the Bombard trying to make his Ogris work again. I hate how it jumps over to teammates though. 

Blasphemy 10o!  No such thing as using Shooting Gallery as a main tool!   

Don't touch my mesa, I don';t go around messing with how you play with yourself in private, leave mine Mesa be.

I never peacemake unless someone specifically asks for it. There's nothing wrong with how Draco is right now, it's a great exp, credit, core, and key farm.

You don't want a Mesa in your Draco group? Make one and tell everyone not to have her.

Peacemaker is fine as is, and Mesa is not broken to the point where it's here only ability, shattershield is actually more OP than Peacemaker

With that 95% damage reduction MEsa turns into a freaking tank capable of dishing out tons of damage.

Peacemaker on the other hand drops off in use after a while when enemies to too hard to kill.

End game, guns beat damage abilities, hands down

Don't touch my mesa, I don';t go around messing with how you play with yourself in private, leave mine Mesa be.

I never peacemake unless someone specifically asks for it. There's nothing wrong with how Draco is right now, it's a great exp, credit, core, and key farm.

You don't want a Mesa in your Draco group? Make one and tell everyone not to have her.

Peacemaker is fine as is, and Mesa is not broken to the point where it's here only ability, shattershield is actually more OP than Peacemaker

With that 95% damage reduction MEsa turns into a freaking tank capable of dishing out tons of damage.

Peacemaker on the other hand drops off in use after a while when enemies to too hard to kill.

End game, guns beat damage abilities, hands down

10o this is blasphamy!  

Utilizing Peacemaker for desperate measures!  Only when asked to?  What are these words you speak?

Shattershield as a good peersonal CC against on coming fire?  10o I'm not sure if you know how to play Warframe!   Mesa doesn't need Shattersield!  Frost and Limbo are her shattershield!   Damage reduction?  HOHOHOHO I giggle at the thought!   Mag is her power 2!   

Silly 10o, such foolishness will cause players to dislike you! 

wat

1mDbwAO.gif

10o I'm being as vivid as possible.   There is no confusion in what I speak.  

I am simply providing a new form of synergy into Warframe!  Actually, this technique has been around since the dawn of Booben.  I'm just restoring the idea!

I don't quite understand why would you want to make defense go slower, it's the most grindy game mode there is and Mesa/Saryn/4 to win makes it pass faster.

Have you timed a 5 wave defense to compare the difference?  If so, how many minutes do we save?

Have you timed a 5 wave defense to compare the difference?  If so, how many minutes do we save?

No, I have not timed it. Perhaps this needs scientific research. Gut feeling tells me that the more waves there are the more time is saved overall. Perhaps my view is skewed because I only do alerts with shiny things as a reward and void defenses until 20.

Edited by Tuuhea_Takasumu

Tired of those players who take Mesa for granted?  Tired of standing still and doing nothing but leeching experience off of Mesa?  Here is how to make the gaem more interesting :^)

On Ceres, Mesa or any other defense tile set.

>Bastille all spawn points

Now she can't sit in one spot and shoot everything.

She'll have to work with the team to go to all spawn points and kill.

Thank me later :D

So wait a minute you're saying that by wasting all her energy ulting and giving the rest of the team buttloads of XP and rep while she only gets syndicate rep she's not being a team player? I think your definition is flawed.

If you want to have a dynamic and engaging defense experience either don't bring a Mesa or play her like a normal frame. In normal missions with Mesa I only use my ult if someone goes down or if there is an absurdly full room and I want to watch gunkata.

So wait a minute you're saying that by wasting all her energy ulting and giving the rest of the team buttloads of XP and rep while she only gets syndicate rep she's not being a team player?

You're on to something there 10o :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)

Edited by Ishki88