Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Of All Things, They Nerfed The Shield Lancer...

Madotsuki

Because it seems unlikely that it's an accidental bug. The Shield Lancers were not changed in any other way, so it seems that the removal of shield bashing seems to be on purpose. The "I hope it's just a glitch" is just me giving DE a bit of the benefit of the doubt.

Rhino lost toxic and stagger immunity through a bug. Half of Vauban's skills are broken and Vortex has a tendency to crash the game. Random doors on Mercury are on lockdown and can't be opened. I'm pretty sure Shield Lancers not bashing is a bug.

Edited by Guest

Confirmed. Twice I just stood in front of a Shield Lancer at a distance for nearly a minute, all he did was walk toward me slowly shooting his Sicarus over the shield and when he was at point blank range he just kept on shooting - no attempt to shield bash at all.

Here's hoping it gets fixed in U8.

Rhino lost toxic and stagger immunity through a bug. Half of Vauban's skills are broken and Vortex has a tendency to crash the game. Random doors on Mercury are on lockdown and can't be opened. I'm pretty sure Shield Lancers not bashing is a bug.

Yeah, 'cause not changing a certain element in the game absolutely can't result in it getting affected by OTHER changes, amirite? I thought it was pretty common knowledge that bugs spring up like 'shrooms after rainfall, even if you don't even change much at all.