Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slash Dash Hacks?

(PSN)gino1313

A lot of people are saying its op, I saw someone I think was using hack to further buff it.

At the time it was two people from my team, myself and another, I had just collected the energy orb. Then an xcal came in,  slash dashed once, and I began to shoot him with my sybaris (super underrated gun). I shot him enough to take his shield out, he then slash dashed thorough past me, taking me down to 44 health. He slashed back again, at which time I had seen 13 of my bullets hit, yet he was still alive. His shields were full too. I shot him, damaged but did't strip shields then he dashed two more times, hitting me again and I then saw his shields were full. Each time he hit me he caused my frame to stagger as well. He finally killed me with a fifth slash dash, despite picking up any more energy, then killed my teammate with one melee strike, but I don't know where my teammate's health was.

Is this hacking? Because if not slash dash needs a serious nerf. I can't tell because the wiki doesn't have the info for pvp and I don't have a xcal anymore.

First of all:

How did you survive so much slash dashs?

lots of valkyr. My shields regened in between hits on account of my fast deflection, but his shield was always full right after a slash dash.

I don't know how much damage it does in pvp.

Edited by (PS4)gino1313

The power restores your sheild no matter what. Its basically pay 25 energy for 100 sheilds. If you happen to be in the middle... well too bad. The sheilds are only applied after casting is complete too. So you can kill him while he is slash dashing toward you. (Boltor) users love killing people like that. Super annoying.