Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"level Bonus" Ideas

FierceRadiance

I think rushing is causing a fair amount of problems in WF right now, but maybe the devs could introduce a mechanic, possibly only available in Solo mode, for completing a level in less than X number of seconds.  Since the levels are randomly generated, this might need to be a flexible number based on the devs determining how many seconds each tile set could reasonably be expected to take to complete.  They could add multipliers for various percentages of bad guys kilt along the way.  (Running past all the enemies doesn't require a great deal of skill, whereas completing the level in less than X number of seconds while still killing Y or Z percentage of bad guys would take greater skill, hence greater bonii.)

I think rushing is causing a fair amount of problems in WF right now, but maybe the devs could introduce a mechanic, possibly only available in Solo mode, for completing a level in less than X number of seconds.  Since the levels are randomly generated, this might need to be a flexible number based on the devs determining how many seconds each tile set could reasonably be expected to take to complete.  They could add multipliers for various percentages of bad guys kilt along the way.  (Running past all the enemies doesn't require a great deal of skill, whereas completing the level in less than X number of seconds while still killing Y or Z percentage of bad guys would take greater skill, hence greater bonii.)

Dude. Two words: KILLER IDEA. Let's get some freakin' Ninja Gaiden style stuff in here, yeah?! Or maybe it was some other game I was thinking about... but whatever.

Edited by Captain_Seasick