The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Show Us Recipe In Blueprints

Couponbook

Could you be more specific on what you mean?

Because you can see the recipe when you have the blueprint.

See what you need to create the item before you buy it. 

I too wish this would happen. Why? 

Well I can easily look up what's needed on the Wiki, it's impractical and fragments the experience. It should be easy to see the materials needed before buying the blueprint to it can be easier to plan on what to make next. 

I don't think that's something unreasonable. 

Edited by HailCreation

I agree, the game should have more information about items included, before buying something check google, before crafting something check google.. we should google if we really can't find an answer.. not for any small thing.. wiki isn't that accurate either because it is written by users based on tests (like crit chance and running speed)

Edited by Hatr

This is true that they could put in what you need but is it really needed?

Because if they have it in or not either way, you have to get the resources for it.

You don't get the BP, but you see the resources you need for it, go farm for it.

You get the BP, see the resources, go farm for it.

In the end, the outcome is the same isn't it?

Only if you have unlocked those areas. As an example, as a new player I had just received a littl over $15K in credits. Sweet. I can build that AFURIS I'd been looking at.

Bought the BP. Only to find I needed $45K more credits and an Orokin Cell that was in another system I hadn't even unlocked yet.

So now I was excited to finally have something cool, only to realize I'd wasted my money and it'd be hours and hours of playtime before I even got to those areas.

Then there's the mid-level player's problem. So let's say I finally got one of my weapons up to rank 30 (i.e. maxed). Now I think I have a bunch of materials to craft with and would like to have a different weapon to carry and use with me to level that one up too. So the question arises, what can I craft with the materials I have available now.

This is true that they could put in what you need but is it really needed?

Because if they have it in or not either way, you have to get the resources for it.

You don't get the BP, but you see the resources you need for it, go farm for it.

You get the BP, see the resources, go farm for it.

In the end, the outcome is the same isn't it?

I agree, the game should have more information about items included, before buying something check google, before crafting something check google.. we should google if we really can't find an answer.. not for any small thing.. wiki isn't that accurate either because it is written by users based on tests (like crit chance and running speed)

What does crit chance and run speed have to do with bp materials?

What does crit chance and run speed have to do with bp materials?

He means about the wiki page where the test aren't posted by DE but rather by users who had run tests.

Crit Chance and Run Speed are tested by Users and then posted on the wiki page.

In that case, he means that even though the wiki is there, the accuracy of resources needed in the BP is questionable due to it being written by users and not by DE.

He means about the wiki page where the test aren't posted by DE but rather by users who had run tests.

Crit Chance and Run Speed are tested by Users and then posted on the wiki page.

In that case, he means that even though the wiki is there, the accuracy of resources needed in the BP is questionable due to it being written by users and not by DE.

True, but it is probably checked tons of times a day, so it's really accurate. It's what I use. But I guess it wouldn't take much to screw it up so I do see your/his point.

Boil circuits under boiling water

Next slice ferrite into thin slices, spread evenly on the molten morphics.

Melt polymer bundles, place the molten matter into the mold made of morphics

Next.. add a neural neural sensor on whichever you think is appropriate.

There! A heat sword.