Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Launcher Checking For Update And Not Allowing Game Start

sorq

This only happened today, when i saw that there's an invasion for the reward for Orokin Reactor.
I started up Warframe like any other day, clicked on the Launcher and this for the past 15 minutes, it's just 'Checking for updates'.

I can't click on the 'Play' button to enter the game! Anyone experiencing the same thing? 

It is the server that is severely lagging at the moment. Even in-game. My clanmate experiences the same thing. Just got to wait.

Edit: Even at the log-in it is frustratingly long

Edited by sorq

Same, it happened to me too, at first I was able to get in to my login screen but it couldn't log in and keeps loading. After that I try restarting my Warframe and it stucked at the launcher and keeps checking for updates. Then had to wait for sooooo long till it loads, and it's also very laggy~

Edited by JasonBChrist

It's happening for me too.
Tried to uninstall, but when re-installing, it ends up stuck at "Checking for updates" and can't re-install.
I tried downloading the full package (the one that's supposed to be for internet cafes) and it also doesn't start.
Besides all that, i can't even download the warframe.msi from the main website.
Now attempting to see if the steam version works.
Anyone having similar issues?

EDIT : Steam's version of warframe is NOT working either.
DE please help >.<

Edited by GhostDragoPlays

It's gotten even worse for me. I'm getting this weird error :

Failed to load URL http://launcher/index.html?language=en&cluster=http://content.warframe.com with error (-105).

The rest of the launcher is simply blank. It's just this error message stuck on it.
Any attempt at changing any options also cause it to crash.

Edited by MujonaNoYagami

Anyone having this issue currently? Or is server down currently? Sorry new player here. Hope this is in the right place.

Takes forever to get to downloading updates 5.8mb then it gives me a timeout error :(((

Edited by Aheya

Don't worry, you're not the only one.
Doesn't seem like the server is down, but other people, including myself, are getting the same issues. Also, don't bother un-installing, as that'll just screw you over and you won't be able to reinstall. All we can do is sit tight and hope DE gets to the bottom of this.

Edited by MujonaNoYagami

I thought it was my slow temporary mobile 3g wifi internet haha.

LOL

Though you might wanna keep an eye on that. It might still affect Warframe even if this bug wasn't around.

@Aheya

They never release a statement. Like, ever. (eg all the other times the server crashes or is super buggy) Sometimes i even wonder if they're working on it, and not just ignoring the us. (But that's besides the point).

Also, if anyone here can help submit a bug report too(with an error log attached), it would probably help them a decent amount in identifying and fixing the error.

Edited by MujonaNoYagami

downloading updates..5.8MB  . After few minutes , update failed  ,The content servers are temporarily unavailable

ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT

@MujonaNoYagami Lol that kinda sucks, but well, I rather believe they are working on the issues now. I think it's affecting lots of players.

Lets just stay positive and wait it out i guess :D

i heard that my friend got in but im getting the same problem though

Checking for updates....

- if i go to options and do anything, the launcher crashes

- after a LOOONG time it will say downloading updates, but it doesnt download anything and then it says update failed :D

- verifying game cache doesnt do anything

RIP servers