Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Excalibur Radial Blind Bug

rardyal

This bug happens when you cast radial blind and at the peak of where Excalibur hold his sword to blind you can use skill 1 and 3 and Excalibur will continue to cast blind at the end of those skills with just the cost of the skill casted 

I also believe that he cast the small radial blind from the exalted mode

Radial Blind at the animation peak of his sword in the air follow immediately by slash dash will follow the animation of slash dash and at the end it will cast blind and you can continuity to slash dash without casting blind but the slash dash will produce a blind at the end of each dash casted

Radial Blind at the animation peak of his sword in the air follow immediately by Radial Javelin you will cast a blind at the end of javelin with no energy cost but the power used ending up with blind being cast as much as you have energy to cast it 

That is as awesome as it is utterly broken. I'm going to have to try this before it's patched out.

The bug is purely visual. Any other flashes done after the first Radial Blind cast has no effect on enemies. But it sure would be nice to see Excalibur get an actual augment for Slash Dash where he lets out a small radial blind(which functions) for each enemy hit like how the bug shows.

Edited by Knightmare047

The bug is purely visual. Any other flashes done after the first Radial Blind cast has no effect on enemies. But it sure would be nice to see Excalibur get an actual augment for Slash Dash where he lets out a small radial blind(which functions) for each enemy hit like how the bug shows.

It's hard to determine because the enemies are all already blind by the time the double blind shows up.

...an augment for that would only work the first time, too.

It's hard to determine because the enemies are all already blind by the time the double blind shows up.

I've tried it. This bug also happens when you use Radial Blind right before using a Life Support. Enemies that came to me from around the corner(which weren't affected by the initial cast) weren't affected at all by any of the subsequent flashes.

...an augment for that would only work the first time, too.

Hmm...You've got a point. Having multiple flashes due to Slash Dash hitting several enemies now would be redundant. Also since Excal already has 2 ways to blind enemies. Having a 3rd one wouldn't be a good idea.

Edited by Knightmare047