The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inmortal Exalted Excallibur Build

zercas

Question

If you're low on energy, Rage counteracts this by filling the energy bar while you lose health. This helps with both low-energy situations and with the Life Strike costs (I typically use an unranked Life Strike - with the 4x multiplier from blind status and the finisher damage from Radial Blind, you do enough damage to fill your entire health bar, guaranteed). The only statement I'm trying to make with this is that it's very effective. When I get home in a few hours, I'll record and post a survivability test from the Simulacrum against a level 60 Corrupted Heavy Gunner Eximus and against a level 60 Corrupted Bombard.

This is the beauty of Warframe, though. You can tailor your build to fit your playstyle!

Edited by CombatPastor

However, I still think Redirection is a must have on Excalibur for T4. On T4 keys, without any shields if not the basic ones, health go down really really fast and activating Life Strike using Exalted Blade costs a lot.

Already tried on T4S.

I'm not having any issue with life strike, as only one hit will fully heal you and won't affect energy that much, not mentioning that using Rage it's clear that if you're in the need of health it means you're pretty much at maxed energy or close enough.

Just for safety I'm using the electric damage mod that increase channeling efficency, it works greatly.

Edited by siralextraffo