Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Cores, What Gives?

red_buyer

All right we all know what they are what typer there are.

So why is it "Uncommon" to find a "Common" fusion core? And are "Rare's" Still even in the game? i mean i get that they are "rare" but i have NOT seen any since they were actually made rare.

And how bout a 1/10 chance of being rewarded a common for completing a mission.

and Defense still seems.....Lacking level 20> Uncommon Cores please.

I've got a rare and I'm still not rank 4 mastery. Needless to say I was dancing from excitement.

Nah, we don't need more chances to get fusion cores, but a way of converting all the useless ability mods into fusion cores.

As much as I despise advertising of own suggestions in other topics, I have to do it here so scroll down the gameplay feedback and search for fusion core BPs.

I've got a rare and I'm still not rank 4 mastery. Needless to say I was dancing from excitement.

Nah, we don't need more chances to get fusion cores, but a way of converting all the useless ability mods into fusion cores.

As much as I despise advertising of own suggestions in other topics, I have to do it here so scroll down the gameplay feedback and search for fusion core BPs.

Since you can already fuse nonmatching mods into others, I don't think a trade for fusion cores would be needed. What they could do, however, would be increase the chances for fusion cores instead of common/uncommon mods for high level content; so that it would not take away from the rare pool and it wouldn't increase the overall droprate of mods.

Since you can already fuse nonmatching mods into others, I don't think a trade for fusion cores would be needed. What they could do, however, would be increase the chances for fusion cores instead of common/uncommon mods for high level content; so that it would not take away from the rare pool and it wouldn't increase the overall droprate of mods.

You don't understand the point of creating cores from ability mods.

Ability mods don't match any polarity other than other ability mods, making them trash when used in upgrading "stat" mods.

Making cores out of them, as in mods that fit all polarities, would increase the use of those mods greatly, erasing the need for a drop rate increase.

Don't go on about numbers as I've already stated in my suggestion, they're irrelevant for a suggestion.

Something to increase the fusion power of common mods, even slightly, would be great.

I'm amazed that people have any high-level mods.  I can only assume that they have played for hours and hours and hours and months.

I just did an experiment.  I took my rank 5 Redirection, and fused every single mod I have into it.  For 266,000 credits and using 582 mods, it went from rank 5 to rank 8, plus about 1/5 of the way to the next rank.  And it maxes out at rank 10?  How many hundreds (thousands?) of mods must it take to get there?

I'm not saying it should be easy to max out mods, not at all.  But if I'm fighting things trash mobs with 500 or 600 hit points, reasonably I should be getting drops and rewards that will eventually allow me to be on par with their power level.

Something must have changed, because I have been getting rares in the last few days. I think I have at least 5. Whereas before the Vauban update, there wasn't any.

I seem to get plenty of fusion cores. Defense missions=Tons of mods.